#22

"Hey why you dont want to tell me now?",Yuta kept on tapping Doyoung's shoulder to distract him.

"Dude im driving right now",Doyoung gave some excuses as he wanted to avoid Yuta's question at that moment.

When they arrived,they walked out from the car as Doyoung pointed his finger to the cafe infront of them.

"We'll meet him there",Doyoung told Yuta before Yuta suddenly ran to the cafe followed by Doyoung.

When he entered the cafe,he was stunned with the view of the familiar person infront of him.

"W-what?",Yuta couldnt respond anything as his mouth was sealed from the other person's presence.

"Yah are you that excited?",Doyoung tapped Yuta as he just arrived at that place.

They both looked at Jaehyun who was standing when he saw hem,greeted them with a smile.

"I didnt know you also came Yuta",Jaehyun said to Yuta with a wide smile curved on his lips.

Yuta couldnt brainstormed what on earth was going on at that time as Doyoung pulled Yuta and walked to Jaehyun.

"Sorry for bothering you Jaehyun",Doyoung apologized and sat followed by Yuta who still in his subconscious mind.

"Its okay,anyway i already called Winwin to come over",Jaehyun told them.

"W-what?", Doyoung was surprised while Yuta started to get back to his senses.

"Why do you want to meet me?",Jaehyun asked before Doyoung took his phone and showed Xiaojun's photo to him.

"Do you know him?",Doyoung asked but Jaehyun quickly shooked his head.

Doyoung noticed Jaehyun's forehead started sweating as he was wiping his sweaty hands on his pants.

"Im sorry Jaehyun but..we have proofs that you have being meeting Xiaojun several times",Doyoung tried to make Jaehyun cooperated with them.

Jaehyun's eyes moved wildly as nervousness began travelled on his nerves.He tried to remain calm but he himself felt his heart kept on beating fast.

He then suddenly took Doyoung's hand,

"Its..its just a fling",his sudden confession shocked both Doyoung and Yuta.

"What do you mean?",Doyoung wanted Jaehyun to explain more as Jaehyun's answer still vague for him.

"I..i didnt meant to cheat.Im not in my right mind that time",Jaehyun told both of them before he released Doyoung's hand and looked at Yuta.

"That night when i came to your place,we had a fight cause Winwin find out about this—"

"What?!",Yuta started to feel the anger creeping inside his mind while Doyoung eyed Yuta to make sure he wont do something to Jaehyun.

"Im sorry,please dont tell Winwin about this.I dont want to lose Winwin",Jaehyun begged to both of them.

Yuta couldnt dare to look at Jaehyun so he lowered his head to avoid eye contact while Doyoung slowly whispered to Yuta,

"Hold yourself",he told Yuta.

"What happen to Xiaojun?How is he right now?Is he okay?Is he fine?Does he hurt a lot?Have he eaten?",Jaehyun bombarded Doyoung with a set of questions.

Yuta then raised his head as he noticed the tattoo that Jaehyun had on his hand,surprisingly its the same as  Xiaojun.

"When did you get that tattoo?",Yuta's question caught Jaehyun off guard.