11 - the return

NEWS ARTICLE
CEO OF GI ENTERTAINMENT, LEE SI HOON, RETURNS FROM THE STATES AFTER AN UNEXPECTED SCANDAL 5 YEARS AGO
article by ds.song, at 8:41 pm

The CEO of Actors Bae Suzy, Yoo Yeon Seok, Son Ho Jun and other famous actors, Lee Si Hoon, is finally back after 5 years here on Incheon International Airport today at 8:10 pm.

The CEO faced an unexpected scandal of him stalking his ex-girlfriend, making him state that he was accused and lead him to fly to the States.

Today, CEO Lee finally returns and looks forward to working with a better communication as a CEO of an entertainment company.

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
Wednesday. This week, Wednesday is my day-off so I'm quite free. I don't know, I don't wanna stand up from the bed.

Actually, there is one thing I can do.

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
Gosh he's back.

Why him out of all people?

Argh, I can't think straight.

DING! DING!

MESSAGES
Yoo Jae Suk
Hello, Ahn
Eun Ji ssi!
How are you?

Ah annyeong, Yoo Jae
Suk ssi! I'm fine,
What about you?

Ah I'm fine too.
I just wanted to ask if
you're free later for dinner?

Yes, I'm free later🙂

Really?
You know, whatever
you want. Let me treat you
for your hard work today😊

Oh really?

Yeah, please think about it🙁

HAHAHA sure sure
How about
just some ramyeon
beside Han River? I'm suddenly
craving for some ramyeon.

That sounds great!
I love ramyeon🙂
Then let me pick you up
later after work!

Really? Thank you~~

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
"Unnie!" I looked behind and it was Bae Eun running towards me. Work time is finally done, good thing we ran into each other.

"Great job today." I greeted her.

"Thank you, unnie." She said and hugged me from the side. At the same time, we got outside the school gate and a car was right in front of it.

The driver's car door opened and it was Yoo Jae Suk ssi wearing a hoodie, a face mask, and a cap. Bae Eun was surprised and bowed at him.

"Hello, Mister Yoo." She greeted.

"Ah hello." Yoo Jae Suk ssi greeted back to her and even shakes her hand.

He then looked at me and smiled, "Let's go?"

I was surprised and looked at Bae Eun, she was incredibly confused and surprised too.

"We'll get going, Bae Eun ah. Goodbye!" I waved goodbye at her. She didn't answered but just smirked and waved goodbye at me. That's weird.

"So, how's work?" Yoo Jae Suk ssi asked as soon as he starts driving.

"Nah, just very tiring. I really want to have ramyeon today."

I then looked at him and saw a small smile from his lips. Now that I'm seeing it, he does look cute.

Later on, I sat on a bench beside Han River while Yoo Jae Suk ssi went to the nearest convenience store to buy us food.

While I wait, somebody approaches me wearing his mask and a hoodie which got me conscious.

"Who are you?" I asked to the man.

"It's been a while." His deep voice made me realize who am I talking to.

"L-Lee... Si Hoon?"

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
Who is she talking to?

I got back with a black plastic bag from the convenience store and stopped when I saw Eun Ji ssi talking to a strange guy.

She doesn't seem comfortable around him.

The guy suddenly places his hand on Eun Ji's shoulder making her look even more uncomfortable so I quickly approached them.

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
"Hey, back off." I saw Yoo Jae Suk ssi grabbed Si Hoon's arm away from me. Phew.

Si Hoon gasped and recognized Yoo Jae Suk ssi's face. "Are you... The famous Yoo Jae Suk? It really is you. And what are you doing here with this woman?" Si Hoon asked him.

"I'm supposed to ask you too. Who are you and what are you doing to her?"

I tried to stop Yoo Jae Suk ssi by grabbing him to walk away but Si Hoon answered him.

"I am Lee Si Hoon, Gi Entertainment's CEO. And you're with my girlfriend."