8 - mianhaeyo

AHN EUN JI'S POV
"You don't need to do that, Sir Yoo. Next time, please leave if you are willing to and when shift's over." I almost like scolded him.

"Ah alright, my apologies." He answered.

We both walked out of the school gate when suddenly his van arrived. His manager got out and looked at me, smiling, "Thank you for today, Miss Ahn." He said and opened the door for that celebrity.

"Thank you, Mister Hwang Kwang Hee." I said trying to get his name right and it was right.

"Ah we should give you a ride home, Miss." Kwang Hee ssi suggested.

"Oh that's right, we'll drive you home." That celebrity said.

"It's okay, it's okay. I need to meet someone." I insisted.

"Are you sure? We can drive you there, where are you going, Miss Ahn?" That celebrity insisted more.

"I'm going to walk just around the café at this corner so it won't be that far. Please, it's okay. You both should rest."

Gladly, I won and just walked to the café while they just drove away. I have to meet Kim Namjoon of BTS because the fan club wants to give something to him after their song "DNA" reached 1 billion views on YouTube.

We always meet at H Café since it's near my workplace. Gladly that even until today, no one knows about this place but it's nearly like our home.

I sat down on an empty table and waited for Namjoon while wearing a face mask as disguise.

"Noona." I heard someone called me from behind. I looked behind me and it was Namjoon wearing a mask and a cap to hide from the public. Good thing not much people are here, just as we always expected.

"How are you, Namjoonie?" I asked and he sat down on the chair in front of me.

"I'm very fine, noona. How about you? Is work done for today?"

I nodded and said, "Yup, I'm very tired these days."

"Aww, do you want me to buy you some coffee noona?"

"No, no, it's okay. I'm fine, thank you. Anyway, congratulations on getting a billion views on your MV." I changed the subject and clapped quietly for him.

"Thanks, noona." He said and smiled as I opened my backpack and took out a book and then gave it to him.

"Here, we want to give you this. It's especially made for you but there are some stuff for the other boys too." I explained to him.

"Wow, what's in here?" He asked looking around the cover of the book.

"It's a book with a lot of messages from the fans. There are also some photos of you and the boys. Please keep this." I explained and then he took a quick look inside.

"It's very nice, thank you, noona. We will definitely keep this." He happily replied.

He then changed the topic, "Ah noona, I am planning on releasing a new song. I haven't told anyone about this, even the guys, I wanted you to hear it first." He then grabbed his Bluetooth earphones and gave one earpiece to me.

We both talked and laughed for about an hour, we're like really close friends now.

———

When I got home, my phone buzzed. I checked it and it was our group chat again.

MESSAGES
hankwang b*tches

sun
Guys
Are you coming
tomorrow?

simp
Uhm where?

sun
You don't know?
Mr. Gong said that
we will have a welcoming
party tomorrow after work

simp
Is it for welcoming Yoo Jae Suk?

sun
Yup.
Eun Ji, are you coming too?

banaenae milk
Hm... Might as well go too.

sun
YEYYYY
oh Mr. Gong also
mentioned something about
someone coming back too.
YA @/usbiatch DON'T TELL ME
THAT YOU'RE COMING BACK??

simp
You do know that it's morning
at that US right now, right?
So he must be working by now.

sun
Maybe @/nerd ??

———

The next day, surprisingly, I woke up and got to school early. But when I arrived at the office, that celebrity was already there reading newspapers.

It's been a while since I've seen someone reading those.

"Ah good morning, Miss Ahn." He greeted.

"Good morning." I coldly replied and just went to my office.

The whole day went great, that celebrity kept following me every class but nah, I didn't mind it.

———

Later on, after work, all staff went to a samgyupsal restaurant which Mister Gong reserved.

"Let's all raise our glasses, everyone!" He said while in the middle of eating. I took my shot glass and raised it and so did the others.

"To Yoo Jae Suk! Welcome to Hankwang High School! Cheers!" Boss happily shouted and everyone clinked their glasses together and took a drink.

I drank mine and then accidentally looked at that celebrity. I can tell that his shot glass is filled with water. I guess he doesn't drink.

Then someone came in the restaurant looking at our table. We all looked back and it was one of my best friends and colleague, Kim Hae Il.

Hae Il used to be a teacher here in our school but he was sent to another school in Ulsan that Mister Gong also founded since he is the "Ace" of Hankwang High School too. He also broke his phone last week according to his colleague there so he couldn't reply to the group chat.

Well, I guess he's back.

"Oppa!" Bae Eun happily greeted and stood up from her seat to hug him.

"Oh! Hello!" He greeted back.

"There's the man!" Mister Gong welcomed him and so did the others. Hae Il also met that celebrity and joined us for dinner.

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
It was already 10 in the evening when Miss Ahnwent outside suddenly. I don't know why but I just stood up and excused myself from the others and just walked outside to where she is.

"Hello, Miss Ahn." I formally greeted her.

"Oh, hey."

It then got quiet. It took a while but I was surprised when she suddenly said something.

"I'm sorry, Sir Yoo."