4 - come on, smile!

AHN EUN JI'S POV
"Who was the owner of the phone?" Mister Gong asked him.

The "celebrity" then looked at me and didn't replied. I was so embarrassed of what just happened... I had no choice but to say, "I-I... I left something."

I awkwardly went to the faculty room and quickly sat on my desk. What are you doing, Ahn Eun Ji?! You even left without saying thank you for giving back your phone! Great. Just great.

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
"I'm very sorry about her. She's just very surprised with seeing you all of a sudden!" Headmaster Gong told me after that woman went back inside the school.

"Ah it's okay, I'm just glad I found the owner of the phone." I smiled at him.

"Aigoo! You're such a kind person! No wonder almost everyone knows you!" He complimented me and I thanked him.

After ending the conversation with Headmaster Gong, Kwang Hee and I decided to leave and head straight home.

When Kwang Hee started driving, he suddenly started a topic. "I'm glad that teacher got her phone."

"Yeah, I'm glad too." I agreed.

"It's just... She didn't even thank you for giving it back. She even blamed you for stealing it." He spoke.

"Oh... Is that so?" I just awkwardly replied I don't know why.

"But also... I may or may not find her a bit familiar... Isn't she the teacher that Ahn Jung Woo recommended? Boy if it is her, then you're gonna have a bad time, hyung." He added.

I didn't reply and thought to myself, "She's the one Jung Woo hyung recommended?"

I will find out on Thursday since it's our Hangout with Yoo filming day will be then.

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
AHN EUN JIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

What have you been doing with your life? Why screw your life now? Argh, it was so embarrassing, it can't get out of my mind until now that I'm ready to go to sleep. Will I be crazy about that guy and not sleep the whole night?

Wait. No. What am I talking about?

I'm sure he doesn't even care about it, right? Celebrities have to be kind so I guess he will forget about it?

No, what am I thinking?! Argh.

I have to meet that guy (whoever he is) on Thursday and just say thank you for finding my phone... That's it, Eun Ji ah, you don't need to think about anything else...

I took a deep breath and tried to relax but--

WHAT IF HE SUDDENLY TELLS THE PUBLIC ABOUT ME?!?!? WHAT IF HIS FANS WOULD HATE ME? WHAT IF THEY THROW TOMATOES AT ME AND BURN MY HOUSE?!? OH, MY GOODNESS HIS FANS MIGHT HATE MY BROTHER TOO IF THEY FOUND OUT THAT I'M AHN JUNG WOO'S LITTLE SISTER???!??! I CAN'T ARGHHHHHHHHHH

———

LEE DAE WON'S POV (a/n: finally, his first point of view)
I arrived quite early at school today and while I was fixing my papers, Ahn Eun Ji came in and got me surprised, to be honest.

Should I describe in detail?

Well, I can tell that she didn't ironed her uniform. Her hair is kinda messy too. And she doesn't look like she had enough sleep.

I approached her and sat on the desk beside her, "Eun Ji ah, are you okay? You look... Tired today. Is anything--" She cuts me off.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Oh wae?" I worried.

"Because of this." She then showed me her phone and tried to fix her hair. I stared at the locked phone and got confused.

"Are you showing me something on the phone or--" She cuts me off again.

"Because of a stupid phone, I couldn't sleep... BECAUSE OF A STUPID PHONE!"

"Ah wae? What happened?"

———

LAST NIGHT...

AHN EUN JI'S POV
"Yoo Jae Suk..." I typed on the laptop.

Yoo Jae Suk Voted By Koreans As Comedian Of The Year For The 9th... - S News Updates

Yoo Jae Suk Saves A Woman From Getting Robbed By A... - New S News

Jessi Interviews Yoo Jae Suk And Introduces Him As Her Mentor And... - S Daily

I saw this article from New S News and it was released earlier today. It showed a photo of that guy tightly holding another black hoodie guy carrying an ahjumma's sling bag.

Is that Yoo Jae Suk the one being tightly held? Did he got caught by the police and went to the school to return what he stole?

"I wasn't expecting that Yoo Jae Suk would catch the robber and get him caught. He really is God Yoo." - Citizen

Seriously...

ARGHHHHHHHHHH IF ANYONE FOUND OUT ABOUT ME BLAMING HIM TO STEAL MY PHONE, I WOULD BE SO DONE WITH MY LIFE BY NOW.

———

LEE DAE WON'S POV
Eun Ji didn't told me what happened but I immediately ran outside the school and went to the convenience store since classes aren't starting yet.

I know how to make her feel better.

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
"Good morning, unni-- Agh! What happened to you?!" Bae Eun said as she walks to her desk which was beside me and freaked out when she saw me.

"I didn't get enough sleep, okay?"

She then just laughed and asked, "What's wrong unnie?"

Since there's still more time before classes start, I quickly grabbed Bae Eun's hand and dragged her to the bathroom.

"Remember Yoo-- I mean, that celebrity we saw yesterday? Remember him?" I started.

"Yes, I still remember EVERYTHING. You blamed him for stealing your phone and you even left without--" I cut her off by covering her mouth, stopping her from talking.

"Be quiet! But really... I feel... So embarrassed!! It's awkward to approach that guy on Thursday especially because I almost took him to the court! Don't you feel embarrassed too??? You almost called the cops." I tried to remind her but she denied.

"No, I didn't call the cops, unnie." She calmly stated. HOW COME THAT SHE'S NOT PANICKING?? "You were the one who called him a thief." She added.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

"Just apologize to him, unnie. I'm sure he will forgive you." She said and walked with me outside the bathroom since classes are starting.

When we got back to the faculty room, I saw something on my desk. I took a look at it and it was my favorite banana milk that I always buy on convenience stores. It also had a note on it saying, "Come on, smile!"

Just the note already made me smile.