12 - feelings?

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
G-girlfriend? Wait what?

I was about to ask that guy Lee Si Hoon when suddenly Ahn Eun Ji ssi spoke, "Don't you get it, Lee Si Hoon? Even after 5 years, you still don't get it? We're done, okay? Done."

I looked at her and she was tearing up, with her hand tightly holding my arm.

She dragged me away from him but I heard him spoke, "You got tougher huh?"

Eun Ji ssi took me to where my car was parked and we both went inside. As soon as the car door was closed, I looked at her and she was crying. Her hands are covering her face and I can also hear her sniff.

"Are you okay, Eun Ji ssi?"

"Just drive." She replied and wiped her tears but continued crying.

I did what she said and just drove away from there. I took us to another park a bit far away from where we came from and just parked the car.

We decided to sit somewhere so I just cooked the ramyeon I bought and gave it to her. I also bought two banana milks for us in case she wants to have it.

We ate quietly pretending like nothing happened. She then stopped eating and spoke up, "Sorry if I got you into my mess."

"Ah no, it's okay." I paused and then spoke again, "So... You know... Lee Si Hoon?"

It took a while but she chuckled and answered, "He's... My ex-boyfriend. My first boyfriend to be exact."

"Oh." Is all I replied.

"No one knew about it but we've been together since after I graduated college." She started explaining to me.

"Four years later, I caught him cheating on me right at his office with his secretary so I forced him to break up... And as soon as I declared that we are done, he shouted and became mad, he didn't want to break up... For my safety, I stayed away from him and didn't talk to him anymore."

"However, a year after, I found out that someone working for him was following me and taking pictures of me. He was sending people to stalk me and just follow me everyday. So, I sued him. Even though I even found out that he really was stalking me, he was proven to be innocent which made me very mad at him. After that, he went to the States. Probably to hide but here he goes again. He's back..." She finished explaining and looked down.

I grabbed the banana milk I bought and gave it to her.

"Thank you." She said and opened it, quickly taking a sip.

"Thank you, for telling me that. It wasn't easy to tell such a thing like that." I told her.

"I trust you." She suddenly replied.

S-She trusts me?

"You trust me?" I asked her again and she nodded, "I just feel like you're a person who is good at keeping secrets. Please keep the whole story to yourself. I don't want anyone judging me."

"I will." Is just my reply and I only let out a smile.

"Oh and by the way, how did you knew that banana milk is my favorite? You even bought my most favorite brand!" She changed the topic and laughed.

I laughed too and answered, "I just noticed how excited you got on my first day in the cafeteria."

"Ah really? Aww, thank you."

"Also, since you allowed me to talk to you casually, can I ask you something?" I changed the topic too.

"Sure, go ahead."

"Is... Lee Dae Won ssi... Your current boyfriend?" I asked and she sure got surprised.

"Ah no, no! He's not. I... Don't have any boyfriend at the moment." She answered.

Should I be happy or what?

———

THIRD PERSON VIEW
A week had passed and surprisingly, the two got close. Even though they only met like two weeks ago, they somehow got comfortable with each other.

One time, Friday, Eun Ji comes back from a meeting bringing back an orange juice for Jae Suk.

Then, her friend, Kim Hae Il runs into her and sees the orange juice, "OoooOhhH! Is this for me? How sweet of you, my dear friend."

As Hae Il tries to grab the orange juice, Eun Ji quickly dodges away from him and says, "This is for Yoo Jae Suk ssi." And just continued walking.

She goes inside Jae Suk's office and puts the orange juice on his desk, surprising him.

"You've worked hard today!" She smiles at him and walks back into her office.

Jae Suk looks at the orange juice and smiles. "Thank you, Miss Ahn." Just those little moments got them close.

Four days later, Monday, while everyone is having lunch, Eun Ji's phone buzzed.

MESSAGES
Yoo Jae Suk
I hope you'll have a great
day today, Eun Ji ssi 😊

———

THIRD PERSON VIEW
At the same time, Bae Eun who was beside Eun Ji looked at her phone.

"Ohhh, unnie. So you and Yoo Jae Suk ssi huh?" Bae Eun started.

"Huh? What's up with us?"

"Don't act dumb, Eun Ji ah." Hae Il spoke.

"What???"

"Are you two dating?" Bae Eun straightforwardly asks.

"What?!" Eun Ji replied and laughed. "We're not dating."

"Then why are you so close with him now? Do you think he has feelings for you?" Bae Eun's question made the quiet Dae Won surprised.

"Feelings?"