7 - wait

AHN EUN JI'S POV
Why suddenly ask me that?

"Ah, It's okay, I won't eat today." I said.

"Oh, really? You should have lunch with me, Miss Ahn." He insisted. Wait what is he saying?

My phone then buzzed and when I took a look of it, it was our groupchat. Lee Dae Won, Moon Bae Eun, my two other friends and I are in it.

MESSAGES
hankwang b*tches

sun (a/n: bae eun)
YA IT'S LUNCH TIME!!
UNNIE BRING YOO JAE SUK
WITH US!
PLEASEEEEEEEE

simp (a/n: dae won)
So the rumors are true??
That Yoo Jae Suk is here
in our school right now???
And where did your stuff go
Eun Ji ah??
DON'T TELL ME YOU
RESIGNED

I told that celebrity, "We should go and have lunch with my friends if that's okay with you. They would be happy to meet you."

"Oh really? I thought you're not eating today?"

"I changed my mind. Let's go."

We both walked to the cafeteria which got me very uncomfortable because of the students seeing us and some are even questioning me. I just didn't answered while that celebrity did the same and just said hello and hi to them and we both just lined up to the cafeteria.

"Omo! Hello there, welcome to Hankwang High School." I heard Lee Dae Won said. I look behind and he was right behind that celebrity greeting him as we wait for our turn.

"I'm Lee Dae Won, by the way." He said and shake hands with that guy.

"It's nice to meet you, sunbaenim." That celebrity said then our turn came in. (sunbaenim = senior or someone that has a higher position)

"Oh, please, just call me by my name. It's not required to call me that." Dae Won then saw something and told me, "Ya Ahn Eun Ji, look at today's drink."

I looked at the menu and banana milk was on it.

"Oh really?? Finally! Banana milk!" I happy exclaimed and quickly looked around the long line of trays and saw so much banana milk at the end of the line. "Miss, I can have two bottles of banana milk?" I asked the lady at the cafeteria.

"Oh I know you love those." She said and laughed, "Go ahead, go ahead."

"Thank you, miss!"

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
I guess Miss Ahn really loves banana milk. She gets so excited seeing it.

She even asked the lady for two bottles of banana milk. Heh, that's cute.

Wait what?

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
Lee Dae Won, that celebrity, and I walked towards the table where Moon Bae Eun is.

It's very uncomfortable, a lot of students are looking and wanted to approach us because of this celebrity.

"Omo, hello. Please sit down." Bae Eun said to the celebrity and we all took a seat. Unexpectedly, he sat beside me which makes me even more uncomfortable.

After Dae Won and Bae Eun kindly chatting and having lunch with that guy, to be honest, I was surprised by them. I mean, they're very kind talking to him.

They're not like that for me. They like act cool in front of me like a bunch of idiots.

After lunch, we both head to the office first and I grabbed my stuff for my first class today which is my grade 11 students.

As instructed by the headmaster, that celebrity has to come with me on classes so he can observe which is a 1000% uncomfortable.

I entered the classroom and everyone went back to their seats and we're surprised seeing that celebrity coming inside with me.

"Good afternoon, everyone." I greeted them.

"Good afternoon, Miss Ahn."

"Okay, settle down, everyone." They all went quiet so I took the chance to talk. "So everyone, as you can see, we have a new temporary teacher today, he will be joining us for three months as his training for his current show. Please welcome Mister Yoo Jae Suk!" I introduced him to everyone.

Then our class president, no other than Bang Yeo Dol, stood up and said, "Welcome, Sir Yoo!" And the rest of the class clapped happily welcoming him.

"Thank you all so much. I'm very honored to be trained here. Fighting!" He said and the class claps happily.

After the clapping, one of my students, Choi Hyun Suk shouted, "You and Ahn sonsaengnim look good together!" And followed by the happy cheers of the rest.

I got shy and just said, "Just stop, guys."

"Get married!" Another one of my students, Shin Yuna shouted too.

That celebrity just laughed while I said, "That's too far, you just met him."

"Please date our teacher, Yoo Jae Suk ssi!" Park Jeong Woo, another student of mine shouted.

"I think you should probably stop now, everyone." That celebrity said and got them quiet now.

Is this what celebrities take advantage of? That everyone listens to them in whatever they say?

And finally, 4 pm, work is over. After my final class, I walked with that guy to the office and sat on my desk, doing some last minute fixing of paperwork's before going home.

A knock on my door was the next thing I heard and it was that celebrity wearing his backpack. I guess he's ready to go home now.

"Miss Ahn, aren't you going home by now?"

"Oh, I'm just gonna finish a few papers and I'll leave at around 4:45 because I have to meet someone. You can go and head home now." I told him.

"But work's done at 4 pm, Miss Ahn. You should go home and rest."

"It's okay, You can go now and rest yourself." I strictly said and just stared at the computer.

He just closed the door without hesitation. Did he leave or what?

———

It was indeed 4:45 when I finished my paperworks for today. When I fixed my stuff and grabbed my bag, I walked outside my office and saw that celebrity on his desk holding his phone.

"Oh... Sir Y-Yoo, Why are you still--" He got surprised to see me done and cuts me off.

"Oh, you're done, Miss Ahn."

"I thought you wanted to go home earlier." I said.

"Ah I wanted to wait for you to finish up. It's embarrassing to leave when you're not leaving yet." He replied and got me surprised.

So he does have manners.