22 - sasaeng fan

(note: this chapter contains disturbing actions like physical and verbal violence. please proceed with caution.

sasaeng - is an obsessive fan who stalks, or engages in other behaviour constituting an invasion of the privacy of a korean idol or other public figure.)

AHN EUN JI'S POV
It's been a two months since Jae Suk oppa started his training here in the school. I'm glad that we're not getting caught or something.

It's Thursday today so better head to work seeing oppa too.

———

THIRD PEROSN VIEW
Today has a weird atmosphere. It just feels... Different.

Like something bad will happen.

What Eun Ji doesn't know is something bad will really happen that day.

The sasaeng fan of Jae Suk stops in front of the school gate, "I swear if Jae Suk oppa isn't here, I would just kill myself."

She goes inside the school and approaches the employee in the lobby. "Hello, is Yoo sonsaeng here? I would like to speak to him." The sasaeng asks.

"We're very sorry but we don't allow people to go in without an appointment by the person you're looking for." The employee answers.

"I did made an appointment with him. He said to meet me at this hour." The sasaeng answered showing a fake photo of a text conversation of her and Jae Suk.

The employee looked at it like it looks very believable. "Ah, then, I'll take you to his office right now. Please follow me." The employee believed at the fake photo and took the sasaeng to Jae Suk's office which is connected to Eun Ji's office too.

The employee opened the office door and noticed that Jae Suk wasn't there so she looked at Eun Ji's office. "Miss Ahn. Do you have any idea where Sir Yoo is?" Asked the employee.

"Ah. He's currently at the restroom. Why?" Eun Ji answers.

"Ah he has an appointment with someone today."

"Oh really? He doesn't had any appointments before." Even Eun Ji was confused. "Ah let them sit and wait on his desk. I'm sure he will be back soon."

And the sasaeng managed to get into her oppa's office. As soon as the employee left, Eun Ji continues checking her papers on her desk while the sasaeng saw her and got mad. "It's her."

Without Eun Ji seeing, the sasaeng grabs the large scissors on Jae Suk's desk, hides it behind her back and approached Eun Ji. "Excuse me, are you Ahn Eun Ji?" The girl asks.

With the girl's suspicious look, Eun Ji stands up and felt scared. "Yes, I am. May I help you?"

The girl walks closer to Eun Ji making her move backward and backward, "I already told you to stay away from my Jae Suk and yet, you're still here! Are you his girlfriend?! Are you stealing him from me? What do you even have that he found pretty in you when you have nothing huh?! Here!" The girl then tightly grabs Eun Ji's hair and takes out the scissors she was holding on her other hand, planning to cut Eun Ji's hair.

Eun Ji shouts for help but no one seems to hear it. She had no choice but to fight back by grabbing the girl's hair too and pull it with all her might.

The girl was nearly to cut Eun Ji's hair. "You're just a useless teacher, just wanting his money! You piece of useless, fucking, shit, you deserve to be ugly! You deserve--"

"Eun Ji ah!" Jae Suk who just came in approaches Eun Ji trying to stop the sasaeng.

As the sasaeng was about to cut Eun Ji's hair, Eun Ji fights back by tilting her hair, making the scissors suddenly hit Jae Suk's jaw, making a cut on it.

The sasaeng stops, gasping at the blood dropping from her oppa's cut. "Jae Suk oppa!" Eun Ji calls and reaches him.

"Omo are you okay oppa? Oh you're bleeding. Let me call the nurse-- Excuse me! Someone please call the nurse!" As Eun Ji shouts to the outside, the classroom near there hears it and looks at them, some are shocked and some are panicking, and some are also running to call the nurse.

The sasaeng was so speechless at the bloody scissors she was holding and what she had done to her oppa. She tried to run outside but surprisingly, the headmaster Gong Jung Chul comes in at the right time, blocking the sasaeng's way.

———

After everything that happened, Eun Ji and Jae Suk ends up in the Headmaster's office.

Hae Il, who helped them too, came in the office saying, "The girl's in the police's hands now, Mister Gong."

"Oh thank goodness for that." He expressed and then looked at Jae Suk. "Yoo Jae Suk ssi, are you alright?" He asked Jae Suk who has his hand on his now covered and hurting jaw.

"Yes, sir."

The boss sighed, apologizing to Jae Suk, "We're so sorry about what happened, Yoo Jae Suk ssi. If only I told everyone to look at the schedules properly, this wouldn't have happened."

The office door opened, revealing a very shocked and worried Dae Won. "Eun Ji ah! Eun Ji ah." He called and approached her looking around her face. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

"No, no, I'm not. I'm okay..."

"Oh thank goodness." Dae Won sighs of relief. Then Mister Gong spoke up again, "I'll investigate the employee that let the girl come in and replace her with someone better."

"No, no it's okay, Mister Gong. It's my fault. She went here because of me and --"

"No." Eun Ji cuts him off. "It's my fault, sir..."

"W-What?" Dae Won was confused.

"The... Girl was planning... To cut my hair, daepyonim. And... I fought back... If I didn't fought back, Jae Suk ssi won't be in this situation." Eun Ji confessed making the boss disappointed.

"Is this... True?" Mister Gong couldn't believe it. Jae Suk wanted to defend her but even before he can say something, Eun Ji speaks up.

"Yes, it's true... My apologies, sir."

———

By the end of the day, Eun Ji takes care of Jae Suk's cut.

"There, I replaced the band-aid with a new one. When you go to sleep, replace it again with a new one and--" Since Eun Ji looked a bit stressed, Jae Suk cuts her off.

"Eun Ji ah." He called. "Look at me." Jae Suk faced her to look at him. "Don't worry too much about me, okay? I'm fine."

"I can't. It's all my fault and--"

"It's not your fault." Jae Suk said and held her hand. "I'll take care of myself for you, okay? It's nobody's fault, it was just an accident."

But no matter how many times Jae Suk tell her that it's no one's fault, more guilt comes into her.

Then the office door opens, "Jae Suk hyung! Jae Suk hyung where--" It was Kwang Hee. He gasped when he saw Jae Suk. "Hyung, what happened to you?! Look what happened to your face!" Kwang Hee was indeed angry at the wound.

Eun Ji looks on the ground and just sighs.

"Did you do all of this?" Kwang Hee asked Eun Ji.

"Kwang Hee ah." Jae Suk tried to stop him.

"Tell me. DID YOU DO ALL OF THIS?? Look how big the cut is!" Kwang Hee shouted at Eun Ji.

"I'm sorry, Kwang Hee ssi."

"Wow. 'Sorry?' People will think something bad will happen and ruin his image and you're just gonna say--"

"HWANG KWANG HEE!" Jae Suk shouted stopping Kwang Hee from continuing. "Stop it." Jae Suk continued.

Kwang Hee lets out a sigh. "Let's just go home hyung. Let's go." Kwang Hee grabbed Jae Suk and dragged him outside the office.

"Wait wait!" Jae Suk tried to look back to Eun Ji but Kwang Hee just continued dragging him outside.

Just as the day continues, much guilt takes over Eun Ji.