21 - an unknown number

AHN EUN JI'S POV
Jae Suk oppa, Namjoon and I went to a near restaurant which doesn't have a lot of people, maybe just around one or two tables are filled. It was a samgyupsal restaurant too.

While eating, I suddenly spilled a little bit of coke on my sweatshirt. "Aish, I'm wearing white. How unlucky."

Then Namjoon suddenly takes off his jacket and puts it on my shoulder covering the stain on my clothes.

"Keep that until later, noona." He told me which I found very touching.

"Thank you, Namjoon ah."

———

Later on, I was about to grab the tongs to cook the raw meat when suddenly Namjoon cuts me off, "Noona, let me cook it for you."

He grabbed the tongs from my hand and cooked the raw meat.

I waited for a while and he then grabbed two pieces and gave it to me, placing it on my plate. "Here you go noona. Those are the most finest pieces in this pack. Just for you."

"Oh really? Wahhhh thank you, Namjoonie."

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
ARGHHHH I'm so done of that guy!

He keeps entertaining Eun Ji!

Earlier, when her clothes got wet by the Coke she tried to drink, I quickly grabbed a tissue and tried to give it to her but this Namjoon guy gave his jacket like seriously?

And now, he's giving her the "finest piece in the pack."

Great. I wanna go home now.

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
After eating, we all went outside the restaurant and Namjoon's phone then rings.

As soon as he takes it, Jae Suk oppa stands beside me and whispers, "Let me drive you home."

"Ah alright... Thank you... Yes~" Namjoon said and ended the call. He then looked at us, saying, "Noona, I better get going now. Bang PD is looking for me. I'll see you someday Noona?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'll see you. We'll get going too. Goodbye!"

"Yes. Goodbye! Take care, noona, hyung!" Namjoon said goodbye and walked to his direction.

I looked at Jae Suk and he seemed relieved about something. He seemed tired. "Are you okay, oppa?"

"I'm fine. Come on, I'll take you home." He coldly replied and got into the car. He seems off. I hope he's okay.

While he was driving, I asked with so much curiosity. "Oppa, are you sure you're fine? What's wrong, oppa?" I said and pouted at him.

He then looked at me coldly and just continued driving.

"Oppa~ Tell me what's wrong. Pretty please." I tried to act cute on him but he just stared at the road.

I looked at him cutely and just smiled real wide, "What's bothering my oppa? Are you mad, oppa? Who made you mad? Let me get my shoe and throw it to him." I continued acting cutely and he couldn't resist anymore.

He just sighed and said, "It's just... That guy, Namjoon... He keeps... Making you smile the whole time and..." He paused then sighed. "You keep having fun with him." He then continued.

I was surprised. Is he, by any chance...

"Oppa, are you... Jealous?"

He seemed surprised but denied, "What? Jealous? No, no, I'm not. I just felt disappointed, that's all."

"Then you really are jealous!" I told him and laughed.

"Ya, I'm not." He said and laughed.

I giggled and said, "You're so cute, oppa!" I then grabbed his cheek and pinched it. "You're the only one I love okay? I know it sounds cheesy but yeah."

We both laughed and continued to drive back home.

What a day...

———

When I got settled down and ready to go to bed, my phone buzzed. I checked at it and it was from an unknown number.

MESSAGES
xxxx-xxx-xxxx
Are you and Yoo Jae Suk
dating?
Stay away from him, okay?😠

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
W-What?

Who's this?

How did they found my number?

What should I do?

RING RING!!

Oh oppa's calling.

PHONE CALL

❤️
(answer) (decline)

Hello?
Hello, Eun Ji ah.
Hey, oppa
I miss you, Eun Ji ah~
*laughs* We just saw each other.
Still. I just miss you.
Me too, oppa. I uhm... Want to tell you something.
Hmm? What's something you couldn't tell me earlier?
Oh it just happened right before you called but...
What is it? Tell me.
Well... Nevermind, oppa. I'll tell you when I find the right time.
If that's the case then sure, I understand. *yawns*
Well look who's tired.
Who? Me? No, I'm not yet tired.
You worked hard today, Yoo Jae Suk ssi. Get some rest now.
No no, it's okay. I'm not sleepy yet.
You sure?
Yep, definitely sure. So... What's with you and Namjoon? How do you know each other?
*laughs* You keep asking me about Namjoon, oppa... I'm the president of his fanclub.
Oh really? How?
Well, I'm a big fan of BTS. I've been with them ever since they started. And out of all seven of them, I choose Namjoon so yeah, I started the fanclub and surprisingly get to meet him a lot until he gave me his number and somehow gave his trust to me. We're like best friends. And--
*snoring*
Hello? Jae Suk oppa?
*still snoring*
*smiles* Arasseo. Goodnight, oppa...

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
I still can't stop thinking about that message... Who would send that to me?

What should I do? I don't know what to do!!