5 - meeting again

THIRD PERSON VIEW
Wednesday. D-1 before Eun Ji meets Yoo Jae Suk.

But other than that, one of the grade 11 students, Bang Yeo Dol was dragged at the alleyway beside H Convenience Store by three guys and a girl who are identified to be grade 12 students.
(a/n: H Convenience Store - the name of the convenience store Eun Ji goes to)

"Don't try to escape from us! Where's our cigar boxes, huh? You told us you'll get some for us on Monday! But it's already Wednesday and we don't have it yet!" A guy named Choi Jung Rok asked Yeo Dol.

Yeo Dol just looked down guilty and said, "I-I don't have work on Monday..."

Bang Yeo Dol is one of grade 11's most outstanding student, both smart and shy. However, most grade 12 students bully him for not having a lot of good looks and just jealous of how successful he is. This moment, he promised these grade 12 students that he will steal cigars from his part-time job to get paid by them but forgot about it and got dragged here.

The three bullies just laughed and pushed him down on the ground, "You know we don't like people breaking promises for us. Especially when people like you do it." Another guy Kim Joon Sik told him.

Yeo Dol tries to stand up and they stopped him and just pushed him hard again on the ground, "Why did we even trust someone who doesn't have the guts to do it? This one's dumb!" The girl, Yoon Na Young said.

Another guy, Seo Kang Min crouched down then punched Yeo Dol, making him have a bruise on his right cheek. "Why did you punch him, Kang Min ah? You made him even more ugly." Joon Sik said and laughed.

"Friday, before classes, you better bring us a whole bag of cigars. Don't you wanna get paid for your poor grandma?" Kang Min told Yeo Dol.

"He's smart enough to earn money, why are we wasting time with him? Oh that's right... He's poor." Na Young said and laughed with the others.

The three guys then started playing with Yeo Dol by kicking him all around his body. Until Ahn Eun Ji comes in the alleyway holding a broken bottle.

"Get away from him!" Eun Ji shouted and made the four bullies surprised. They quickly ran on the other way escaping from Eun Ji.

She drops the bottle and runs to Yeo Dol. "Yeo Dol ah, are you okay? Omo, you're bleeding!" She helped him stand up.

"Yes, I'm fine, Miss Ahn."

Eun Ji brings Yeo Dol to the clinic and got his bruises treated. As the nurse leaves to get something, she looks at the student after just staring at the floor disappointed and worried.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? You're a great student of mine, Yeo Dol ah and you're keeping this from me?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Ahn... I don't want anyone worried." He answered.

"You should've told me before I caught you earlier, then the worry won't be this worse."

"I'm very sorry, Miss Ahn. I really wanna tell you about it but, I can't find the right time."

Eun Ji sighed and nodded, "Starting today, tell me when those guys hit you again. You know that I'm your second mother."

Yeo Dol chuckled and replied, "Thank you, Miss Ahn. I'm sorry again..."

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
I was very sleepy today, I guess not sleeping last Monday made me cursed until this day, Wednesday.

As soon as I laid down on the bed, I just stared at the ceiling and didn't noticed that I immediately fell asleep.

———

RINGGGG! RINGGGG! RINGGGG! RINGGGG! RINGGGG!

I opened my eyes because I kept hearing my phone ringing and buzzing so much.

When I grabbed at it and took a look at it, it was Bae Eun leaving almost 40 missed calls.

She called again so I answered it and asked, "Hel--"

"YAAAAAA!!! AHN EUN JIIIIII!!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU????" Bae Eun's very loud voice woke me up even more.

"Wait! Why are you shouting at me?"

"CHECK THE TIME UNNIE!!!"

I did what she said and noticed that it's already 8:19 a.m. Classes starts at 8 am.

Great. I'm late.

I'M LATEEEEEE!!!

———

I arrived at the school after 15 minutes and logged in at around 8:33 a.m. ARGHHH I REALLY HATE MYSELF.

But none of this will happen if I didn't thought so much about me blaming a celebrity and not sleep that day. YOU'RE SO LUCKY, AHN EUN JI.

I was told to go to the headmaster's office to meet my intern. Man, why am I embarrassed so much these days?

I can't face that guy after being 30 minutes late! ARGH JUST WHY, AHN EUN JI?!

I carefully took a deep breath right outside the headmaster's office and opened the door. Me opening the door caught everyone inside the room's attention.

Mister Gong, Jung Woo, and a familiar guy whom I didn't wanna face and also his manager.

"H-Hello, I'm very sorry for being so late."

"Here she is! Yoo Jae Suk ssi, Hwang Kwang Hee ssi, Ahn Jung Woo ssi, meet Ahn Eun Ji, Hankwang High School's Ace!" Mister Gong introduced.

"Oh!!" That celebrity wearing a black sweater was very surprised to see me. "Hello, it's nice to meet you, I'm Yoo Jae Suk