27 - call back

A few days later, Thursday...

THIRD PERSON VIEW
After Eun Ji being fired at the school, Dae Won started taking over and he is also training Jae Suk now.

As Jae Suk's shift ended, he walked outside the gate and saw his car with Kwang Hee inside. As he was about to get in, he heard people near the H Convenience Store's alleyway.

"This is a good job for getting Ahn Eun Ji fired." Jae Suk heard Choi Jung Rok said and then saw Yeo Dol getting beaten up at that alleyway.

"Good boy." He added and punched him rapidly on Yeo Dol's face.

"Ya!" Jae Suk shouted and got everyone's attention.

"What? What is this? Yoo Jae Suk?" Na Young was confused seeing Jae Suk.

"Stop it." Jae Suk warned them.

"And what will you do? Will you show us on TV?" Jung Rok asked him.

"I'll have to call the police OR call the headmaster." He warned again.

"Aish! You're too--"

"I WILL do it!" Jae Suk grabbed his phone.

"Hyung, let's just go before we get into more trouble."

"No, I don't care!" Jung Rok shouted and suddenly landed a punch to Jae Suk's cheek.

Jae Suk didn't fought back but he grabbed a pipe on the ground and threatened them by planning to throw it. "Get outta here or I'll throw this!" Jae Suk shouted and the bullies just ran away, giving up that easily.

When they left, Jae Suk quickly ran to Yeo Dol. "Are you okay, Yeo Dol ah?"

"Yes, thank you, sir." Yeo Dol replied. Jae Suk helped him stood up and asked, "Tell me. Miss Ahn didn't gave you those bruises, didn't she?"

Yeo Dol looks down, guilty and just nods. "I'm sorry, sir."

Jae Suk was stressed after he answered. "Aish, I didn't recorded it." He said and looked around.

Luckily, he saw a CCTV camera on the convenience store probably getting the angle of the alleyway too.

Guess who's surprisingly lucky today?

"Go home now, Yeo Dol ah."

"But sir, you have a bruise on your--"

"I'm okay. Go on, go home. If those guys get you again, just call me. I'll see you tomorrow." He said and just went to his car where Kwang Hee was waiting.

———

Meanwhile, Eun Ji finishes drying her hair and just sits on her bed thinking about something.

Until a few moments later, her phone buzzed.

MESSAGES
❤️
Eun Ji ah.
I'm outside your place.
Can I meet you?

Okay, I'll be right there.

———

THIRD PERSON VIEW
Eun Ji came outside and saw Jae Suk on a bench and suddenly saw his bruise on the cheek.

"Oppa, what happened to your cheek? Did you... Got into a fight?" Eun Ji worried.

"Ah no, it's okay."

"Aish, oppa. It's clearly a bruise from a fight. What happened?"

Jae Suk sighed, "I found who gave Yeo Dol those bruises. He even confessed it himself."