29 - farewell

(chapters left: 1)

THIRD PERSON VIEW
And that night was definitely ruined.

They all sat together with the couple very quiet, guilty of what they're doing.

"Why didn't you tell us about this?" Bae Eun asked them but none of them replied.

"Because..." Bae Eun paused. "This is sooooo great! Oh my goodness I'm so happy for the both of you! My hunch was right! I can't believe it AHHHH" Bae Eun happily screams.

"I mean... Wow." Hae Il spoke.

"Yeah. Congrats." Everyone but Dae Won was happy for the news. He congratulated in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm... Seriously surprised. Since when did you guys started dating? Who confessed first? Who kissed first?" Bae Eun happily asked them.

"We went on a quick walk around Namsan Tower and--" Jae Suk spoke but Eun Ji covered his mouth stopping him.

"Omo!!! That's like the sweetest thing! I wish my future boyfriend will take me there one day!" Bae Eun happily says.

"I'll take you there." Hae Il told her.

"Eyy!!" Bae Eun shouted at Hae Il angrily.

"Wait... Is there something going on with you two?" Eun Ji asks them.

"Ya, there isn't!" They both said in unison.

———

As they were about to leave, Dae Won grabbed Eun Ji's arm which Jae Suk saw and stopped.

"Can I talk to you real quick?" Dae Won asked her. He looked at Jae Suk and added, "Privately."

Eun Ji looked at Jae Suk and he nodded leaving them alone by approaching Hae Il and Bae Eun.

"What's up?" Eun Ji questioned.

"Are you serious about dating him?" Dae Won went straight to the point.

"W-What? What do you mean?"

"I... I don't trust him. I mean, I'm not sure if I can leave you with him." Dae Won said and Eun Ji got confused.

"W-Why do you even care about me?" Eun Ji asked him but Dae Won didn't replied.

"You... You keep on getting in my way! Why do you even care?! Huh?! What's the reason for being some sort of bodyguard?! Why are--" Eun Ji got mad but Dae Win cuts her off.

"It's because I like you, okay?!" He shouted at her making her speechless.

"My heart keeps pounding so fast whenever I see you, I can't stand you with other guys, I kept finding SO MANY ways. But I guess everything I did was a waste." Dae Won explained to her and just walked away leaving Eun Ji standing there.

———

A few days later, Eun Ji wakes up at her room because of her phone ringing. She grabbed it and it was Jae Suk.

❤️
(answer) (decline)

Hello?
Good morning~
Oh good morning, oppa. Why did you call me this early? It's like... 6:30 a.m.
Oh sorry for waking you up but yeah, look outside your window.

———

THIRD PERSON VIEW
As Eun Ji stands up and looks at her bedroom window, she sees Jae Suk on his phone waving at her smiling.

———

Omo, you're here, oppa! Why did you went all the way here this early?
Well, I got my bag ready. I'll wait for you here.
What? What do you mean?
You asked me to go on a one-day vacation with you. Let's go.
Oh really??! No way.
*laughs* I'll wait for you here.
Eyy no, oppa! Come here and wait for me here!