13 - hangout

THIRD PERSON VIEW
Friday, Yoo Jae Suk's third week of training with Ahn Eun Ji.

As they were about to finish their work, Jae Suk knocks on Eun Ji's office, asking, "May I come in?"

"Yes, come in."

As Jae Suk opens the door, he asks her, "Uhm... Are you... Free tomorrow?"

"Me?.. Yeah, I'm free tomorrow... Why?"

"You see... My actor friend gave me two tickets for his movie... I was hoping maybe we can watch it together?" He shyly asks her.

Eun Ji smiles and nods, "Sure, I'll come with you, Yoo Jae Suk ssi."

"R-really?"

"Yeah. A movie sounds great." Eun Ji answers.

"Great. I'll send you the details and pick you up tomorrow if that's okay."

Eun Ji nods.

"If that's settled, then I'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye." Jae Suk said and politely bowed at her then went home.

The next day, Saturday, Eun Ji fixes herself by wearing a black shirt and white jeans and added a black cap as a disguise since she knew that she was going to hang out with a celebrity.

———

As they both arrive safely at the mall where Jae Suk's tickets are available, they quickly went to the theater and got settled right a few moments before the movie starts.

"What movie are we watching by the way?" Eun Ji whispers to Jae Suk who was right beside her.

"Ah it's called 'Inseparable Bros.' My friend Lee Kwang Soo is one of the main characters."

"I heard that movie's a very sad one." She replied.

"Nah, I don't think so. I think Kwang Soo's just messing with the people just to promote it or something."

———

And what he said was totally untrue. In the middle of the movie, Eun Ji looks beside her and sees that Jae Suk is shredding so much tears while he eats the popcorn.

"Poor Kwang Soo..." He whispers to himself.

"Ah you said it's not a sad movie." Eun Ji whispers to him and chuckles, "I guess you're quite emotional too." She continued and wiped Jae Suk's tears with her handkerchief.

As she does this, Jae Suk was shocked, he just stared at her eyes and blushed. He can feel butterflies somewhere in his stomach.

"A-Ah, thank you..." Jae Suk said and just looked back at the movie pretending like nothing happened.

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
Yoo Jae Suk ssi was quite cute. He cries over movies.

After the movie, I was confused but Yoo Jae Suk ssi didn't took us at the parking lot. But he said, "Do you wanna play at the arcade? I miss playing there."

Quite random.

"What if people recognize you?" I whispered to him.

"Don't worry about that, Eun Ji ssi. I'll fix that myself."

And yeah, he took me to the arcade of the mall. "Oh claw machines." He said which such a happy voice.

"Do you wanna try it? Let me pay for it." I tried to ask him but he only replied, "Ah no, I'll pay for it."

"But you already paid for the movie and the food."

"Well, too late." He said and ran towards the employee in charge to ask for a change of his money. Great.

He placed his hands on the claw machine and started. "If you don't know, I'm really good at these games. I usually get the right ones on the first tries." He said making me surprised.

"Whoa, that's great. Then please get me that Ryan plushie, I love Ryan so much." I asked him and he nodded, "Okay, one Ryan from Line Friends for the lovely Ahn Eun Ji."

Lovely Ahn Eun Ji?

I had my eyes just locked on the machine and he then pressed the grab button making the claw go down and reach for the Ryan plushie I was asking.

The claw secured the plushie but when it went up, the doll fell. I was somewhat disappointed, I don't know.

Yoo Jae Suk ssi was just standing there. I think he's more disappointed than I am.

"I-I'll get it for you, Eun Ji ssi. I won't give up until I get Ryan out of there." He said and put in some money there.

"You don't have to." I told him but he didn't replied and just focused on the game.

I didn't had anything to do but to put some money on another claw machine near him and play too. I gotta admit, I was addicted to it since I'm so bad at playing this game and I wanna get the small Pikachu doll.

Then the Pikachu was grabbed, the claw didn't hesitate and just went straight to the hole dropping the doll.

I cheered happily and grabbed the toy, running to Yoo Jae Suk ssi afterwards. "I got one, Yoo Jae Suk ssi." I told him and smiled.

"Aww that's great. And you got Pikachu." He said and went back to the game he was playing.

I played other games inside the arcade on my own and a while later, Yoo Jae Suk's happy shout was the next thing I heard.

"Eun Ji ssi! I got the Ryan plushie!" He told me and ran to me like a kid and said, "Here you go, Eun Ji ssi."

"Aww thank you... You shouldn't have wasted your money just for Ryan to get out of the machine." I told him.

"Ah it's okay, I would do anything for you." He replied. I don't think he was supposed to say that so he suddenly blushed.

"I'm sorry." He said and we both laughed.

"Ah I know. Since you gave me Ryan, I'm giving you Pikachu." I told him and hang the Pikachu doll on the chest pocket of his jacket since the doll can also be a keychain.

"There. Now we have like gifts for each other now." I happily said and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Miss Ahn."