2 - are you serious?

AHN EUN JI'S POV
Are they serious about this? What the heck is this scam? I don't even have time for those stupid things.

If they want me to train some actors, they should've gave me at least someone I know like Yoo Yeon Seok.

"I don't have time for those, boss." I told them and made him gasp.

"Ah why? It would be a huge honor to meet Yoo Jae Suk." Mister Gong said.

Well, they should train him themselves, why ask me?

"Don't you know Yoo Jae Suk, Eun Ji ah?" My oppa, Jung Woo asked and I shake my head no.

My boss looked at the somewhat called "PD" and awkwardly laughed. "I'm sure that... Miss Ahn would be very helpful in training Yoo Jae Suk... I'm sure she's just kidding earlier." He tried to tell the "PD" but I immediately cut him off.

"No, I'm not kidding." The answer made Mister Gong lowkey angry, I can tell from his eyes.

The "PD" sighed and stood up, giving Gong daepyonim their business card. "Please contact us before this Sunday so that we can plan real soon." He said and bowed to my boss.

It's Friday today HAHAHA!

A while later, the staff went out the office. My brother told me to call me later tonight to talk about it and left with them.

I was about to leave too but Mister Gong cuts me off, "Did I told you to leave?"

I just sat back down on my seat speechless.

"Why would you decline the offer?" He firstly asked.

"No, sir." I paused and took a deep breath. "I just don't have time with those things. I've been very busy lately so I don't want my tight schedule to be tighter, sir." I continued.

"But when you do this, our school would have a lot of benefits, right? Think about it, Miss Ahn. You've worked here the longest and I know you learned a lot from here too, can't you try to share that knowledge of yours to someone?" His voice got very serious.

"But sir, I said I don't--" He cuts me off again.

"Do it. Whether you like it or not."

Yup, he's very serious.

---

Back at my place after work, my phone rang as soon as I finished washing up for bedtime, it was no one else but Jung Woo.

"Oh, hello." Jung Woo oppa said as soon as I answered the phone.

"Hey. How's work?"

"What do you mean 'how's work?' I should be asking you that. What happened to you earlier? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Aish, I'm okay, Jung Woo. You know I don't like assisting people right?"

He laughed, "I know, I know. But you see... I'm in this project with Yoo Jae Suk, I will be his acting coach, and I recommended you to be his trainer in this field." He explained and I let out a laugh.

"Then you should teach him how to act like a teacher, not me."

He chuckled and said, "But that's what our director wants. And you're the only teacher I can think of."

I sighed, "I'll do it, Jung Woo. But with only one condition."

"You're way smarter than I thought, sis. What is it?"

Without hesitation, I answered, "Give Namjoon's group a variety show."

"A variety show? Like their own variety show or guest on some show?"