3 - the black hoodie guy

AHN EUN JI'S POV
After finishing all of my classes, I still can't find my phone. Where did I place it? Is it on the convenience store? Aish, what do I do?

"You look worried about something." My best friend, Bae Eun approached me at my desk when she noticed I was looking around.

"I... I lost my phone."

"Oh for real? Where did you last saw it?"

"I saw myself putting it on my pocket before we leave the convenience store earlier at lunch." I said. Bae Eun then grabbed her phone and opened an app.

"Here, we should find your phone here." Bae Eun said and showed me her "Find My Phone" app.

Aish, why didn't I thought of this earlier? It's already 5 in the afternoon. Great job, me.

I let Bae Eun set up the app and suddenly her locations opened and showed where my phone is.

"Where is it?" I asked and she seemed shocked.

"Your phone is just outside."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Should we try and dial it? We might hear it outside." She suggested.

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
Glady, the filming ended really early today so Kwang Hee and I quickly went to Hankwang High School and hopefully the owner would still be there.

When we arrived outside the school gate, I wore my face mask and even put on a black hoodie so that no one would recognize me and went outside the van.

As I went inside the school gate with Kwang Hee, the phone suddenly rang with the contact name of "Best Friend."

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
RINGGGG! RINGGGG!
RINGGGG! RINGGGG!

My phone is right in front of me and a guy was holding it. He was wearing a black hoodie and a face mask. Wait...

OH MY GOODNESS.

"Ya!!! Why do you have that?!"

"M-Me?"

"Yeah, you! Why are you holding my phone?!"

I then approached him and he hesitated to give my phone back so I grabbed it from him.

"You thief! You even shouted at me to look at where I'm going! Look where your filthy hands held! You stole my phone!"

The guy was surprised and confused, "W-What? Me?? I-I didn't--" I cut him off.

"Bae Eun, call the cops."

The guy beside him stood in front of the thief and said, "You don't understand, miss but he didn't--"

"And who the heck are you?!"

"I'm his manager, miss."

I let out an angry laugh and said, "So you work for him? Do you steal cellphones too?"

"It's not that, miss. Please don't misunderstand us and--" The black hoodie guy started talking but I didn't let them.

"Why aren't you calling the cops, Bae Eun ah? Call them right now! These two are robbers!" I said and looked at Bae Eun but she was hesitating.

"Call them! They might--" I got cut off by someone coming to our direction.

"Oh! Manager Hwang! What are you doing here?" My boss, Mister Gong, asked the other guy and bowed down.

"Oh hello again, Mister Gong. We just wanna return a stolen phone and we guess we know the owner now."

Mister Gong looked at me and then looked at the black hoodie guy and he was surprised of who it was.

I was confused and Mister Gong approached him and said, "I thought you already left, Yoo Jae Suk ssi?"

Wait.

What?

My boss even shakes the black hoodie guy's hand. I can't believe how dumb my boss is, why would he shake hands with some thief??

"Ah..." The black hoodie guy started and removed his face mask revealing a very amazing face just like a celebrity. "I found someone who stole this phone and I believe it belongs to someone from here so I decided to return it. But I guess it was easy to find the owner." The "celebrity" continued.

Bae Eun saw the guy and immediately recognized him, "Oh, hello, Yoo Jae Suk ssi!" She said and bowed down at him.

Yoo Jae Suk...

Yoo... OH MY GOSH.

is he the one I'm going to train for three months???