23 - caught

THIRD PERSON VIEW
The next day came and everyone in Hankwang High School was having a blast.

Well, except for one person.

Yep, Ahn Eun Ji.

She keeps worrying about Jae Suk and even helps him on changing the band-aid from time to time. And even helps him with his work, she didn't gave too much work for Jae Suk today because of how worried she was.

And of course, too much work makes you too much tired. By the end of the day, Eun Ji finishes 30 minutes overtime from her work shift, finally sighs of relief.

However, Jae Suk, on the other hand, just stays on his office on the computer while he waits for Eun Ji.

What is he searching on the computer?

🔍 Private restaurants near me

That's right. Since Jae Suk noticed Eun Ji doing too much work today, he wanted to repay her.

He went inside Eun Ji's office and didn't notice her sleeping with her head down on her table. "Eun Ji ah." Jae Suk called and Eun Ji got startled.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you were sleeping." Jae Suk said and then saw Eun Ji's hair very messy.

"Oh oppa, it's okay." She paused then yawned. "Sorry, I'm just too tired today." She continued.

"Well, do you wanna have dinner together? Like a... Like a date night?"

The question got her surprised. "A-A date?"

"Yeah. I noticed that we haven't been on a proper date before so... Why not have one?"

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
Okay, I know it sounds weird for a 34-year-old teacher but a... A date???

Well, he's right. We haven't gotten in a proper date before...

All of a sudden, Jae Suk oppa moved closer to me, leaving a small distance between our faces.

WHAT IF SOMEONE ENTERS THE OFFICE AND SEES US LIKE THIS??? THEY'RE GONNA KNOW THAT WE'RE DATING! WE CAN'T KISS LIKE THIS!
AWW BUT I REALLY WANNA KISS HIM RIGHT NOW AND WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING??? I REALLY DONT WANT TO KISS HIM RIGHT NOW AND GET--

"Your hair's messy. Here." He said and fixed my hair.

...

I... I can explain. I thought he'a gonna ki—

Well, he... Just... Fixed my hair.

...

How kind of him.

"So, what do you say? Let's go grab dinner. I already found a great place for us."

"O-Oh... Sure, we can grab dinner, it's fine with me."

He seemed surprised. "Oh really? Well then, I'll pick you up at around 8, if that's alright?"

"Ah yeah, sure... What should I wear anyway?"

"Well, you're already pretty with anything. But just add a bit formal" He said and actually made me blushed.

Jae Suk oppa is just so cute!

———

I didn't have time to shop somewhere near my place and just looked for a dress that's perfect for dates. I tried on a black and white long sleeved dress and it actually looked great on me.

But I think--

*ding dong! ding dong!*

Wait what? Is he there? And how did he know my exact apartment number when I only have him the address of the apartment building.

I opened the door and it was my brother Jung Woo oppa holding plastic bags. "Hey, my lil sis!"

"Oh oppa! What are you doing here?"

"Ah I just planned to surprise you. I ordered your favorites and-- What are you wearing?" He questioned as soon as he notices what I am wearing.

"What do you mean?" I tried to act dumb and he took a close look on my dress. "Ya, you wear this on every blind date you got... Does it mean... Are you going on a blind date?" Jung Woo oppa asked.

"Well... Yes but--"

"Oh my baby sis is finally mingling with others. You better introduce him to me or I won't let you two get married." He teased.

"Said my brother who isn't married yet." I teased back.

"I'll kick you on my wedding day."

"Aish oppa go home now and eat those food you bought, it's almost 8." I told him and tried pushing him out the door.

"Eyy I just got here!"

"But oppa! Go home!!!"

"Fine fine, I'll go home... Later after I eat all of the food."

"AISH OPPAAAAAAAAAA!"

———

Jae Suk oppa and I had dinner in a very fancy restaurant called Jihwaja. He was very very handsome because he was wearing a white suit.

After eating, as we looked outside, it was raining so hard. The car was also parked at the roofless parking lot of the restaurant which is at the back of the restaurant.

I didn't bring any umbrella with me and he didn't bring any umbrella too. "Should we call a guard to drive the car here?" I suggested.

"Ah no, it's okay. I'll just run over to the parking lot and I know I brought an umbrella there. Wait here."

"But oppa, you'll get soaked. You might catch a cold."

"No no, I'm fine. I rarely catch a cold. Wait here." He said and immediately ran to the parking lot before I could say anything.

Oh my goodness, he didn't have to do that.

When I got inside the car, I looked at oppa and he was very soaked. He kept wiping himself with a towel but I couldn't help it and just said, "There should be large clothes at my house, oppa. You should come over to my place and take a shower or else you'll really catch a cold."

Wait.

Am I really inviting him over to my place???? But my house is so messy! If only I know what's gonna happen today, I should've cleaned or maybe brought an umbrella.

Surely he will deny it right and just insist to go to his place himself right?

Right????

"If... It's alright with you, then sure."

What?

Seriously?

———

I had no choice but to secretly let him inside my apartment to get cleaned up.

When we got inside, we both walked in with the lights already on, aish Jung Woo oppa left without even closing the lights!

"Ah the bathroom's over there, oppa. I'll get you some clothes and--"

"Wow you're home quite early, Eun Ji--" I then. THEN. heard Jung Woo oppa's voice came outside from the kitchen holding a pizza.

He paused when he turned around us and saw Jae Suk oppa.

Oh great.

Well guess who had the greatest day ever?

Not me.

"Ah h-hello... J-Jung Woo hyung." Jae Suk oppa tried greeting politely but Jung Woo oppa even dropped the pizza on the floor because of how shocked he was.

Well, guess who's gonna get in trouble?