10 - heavy feeling

THIRD PERSON VIEW
And it really was Ahn Eun Ji, lining up with Lee Dae Won. Jae Suk couldn't see Dae Won as his back was faced towards Jae Suk's view. He just stared at them as they both laugh while waiting for their turn to buy a ticket.

"They seem to be really close." Jae Suk thought.

He didn't noticed but he seem to be pretty hurt of what he is seeing and confused at the same time.

"Ya, why are you just standing there?" A disguised HaHa stealthily stands beside Jae Suk and whispers to him, grabbing his attention.

"Oh Sorry... Is Jong Kook here now?"

———

Later on, as Eun Ji and Dae Won enter the cinema, the Running Man members went inside too. Jae Suk keeps an eye on them as the two sit a few seats away from him.

"Are you feeling cold?" Dae Won whispered to Eun Ji as he notices her shaking.

"No, no, I'm fine." She whispered back and leaned back at the seat.

As the movie starts, the two sat comfortably beside each other and watch the movie.

Unlike Jae Suk, his eyes his remained looking at them, until Kwang Soo, who was beside him called him.

"Hyung. What are you looking at?"

"Ah nothing." He answered and just pretended to watch.

———

LEE DAE WON'S POV
Later, around 10 minutes of the movie, I looked beside me and noticed that Eun Ji was suddenly sleeping. Her head kept dropping up and down, she might hurt herself.

I just forget about the awkward situation and just leaned her head on my shoulder, making me hear small snores from her.

I suddenly smiled. What am I doing right now? Why is my heart beating so fast? I thought.

What exactly is happening? Eun Ji looks so gentle while sleeping.

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
I think she's asleep.

Her head is leaning on that guy's shoulder.

Aish seriously, Jae Suk ah. Why are you always looking at them? Can't you just enjoy the movie?

What is this heavy feeling I'm feeling too? Aish, seriously.

I looked beside me and Kwang Soo was sleeping. I guess he just came here to sleep.

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
Okay, great job, Ahn Eun Ji.

I just fell asleep throughout the whole movie and wasted Dae Won oppa's money. As in, am I that tired?

As we went outside the theater, I immediately apologized to him, "Dae Won, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Eun Ji ah. You don't need to be sorry."

"Aish oppa, I slept the whole time, it's a waste of money. I'm so sorry." I pouted and he laughed.

"I told you..." He said and paused to pat my head and messing with my hair. "It's okay. At least I went to watch the movie with someone." He continued.

"Ya! Don't mess with my hair, oppa!"

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
"Ya! Don't mess with my hair, oppa!" I heard Ahn Eun Ji ssi shouted outside the theater as soon as we arrived outside.

I looked at them and noticed who the guy was. It was that teacher who greeted me while waiting in line for the lunch. He was also the guy who told her that the drink is banana milk.

They must be close. Are they in a relationship or something?

"I can't believe Suk Jin oppa just slept the whole movie." Ji Hyo stated and made the others laugh.

"Ah I'm sorry. I'm pretty tired, that's all." Suk Jin hyung replied.

"Then you should've slept at your place." HaHa added.

What a day.

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
Monday came so I had to work on my own today since Sir Yoo can only work here on Thursdays and Fridays.

An hour before lunch, my phone suddenly buzzed and it was a text from a random number.

MESSAGES
xxxx - xxx - xxxx
Hello, is this
Ahn Eun Ji ssi's phone
number?

Nae this is
her phone number.
Who is this?

This is Yoo Jae Suk.
My manager gave me your
phone number🙂
I hope you don't mind me
texting all of a sudden.

No no it's okay!

You must be busy right
now. I'm sorry for bothering!

It's okay Yoo
Jae Suk ssi! I don't have
any classes before lunchtime
today.

Oh really?
I actually wanted to ask
you something if that's okay

Sure sure ask anything

I was wondering if you're
busy later after your work?
Maybe we can meet up
or something
Oh after work?
Sure, I'm not that busy later

We should meet at least
somewhere private if
that's okay with you.

Ah yes, yes, i understand.
I actually know a cafe
near here. It's called H Cafe🙂
Maybe we can meet there!

Sure!
I'll see you later?

Yes! See you!

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
Did I actually agreed to meet up with Yoo Jae Suk?

Later, at around 4:45 or 50, I walked to the cafe and sat down on a table and waited for Yoo Jae Suk ssi to arrive.

He's kinda taking a while now that it's 5:34. He must be still busy working.

Then the cafe door opened and Yoo Jae Suk ssi came in wearing a mask and a cap.

"Miss Ahn, hello." He greeted.

"Hello, Yoo Jae Suk ssi." I greeted back and he sat down on the other seat in front of me.

"I'm sorry if I'm late. The filming took a little while because of something." He said and took off his cap but remained his mask.

"It's okay, I understand since you're a celebrity and all."

"So... Do you want me to order you something?" He asked. He suddenly sounded gentle while waiting for my answer.

"Ah just one Americano would be great."

Later after ordering, he came back with a tray. The tray had an Americano and an Orange juice.

"Oh, I don't drink coffee. I usually buy juice at cafes." He suddenly answered what I was about to ask.

We suddenly ended up talking about ourselves, got to know each other better and somehow I got comfortable around him. He seemed very funny but very shy too.

I just got comfortable and soft around him.

(a/n: thank you for reaching chapter 10, enjoy the next chapters!)