28 - everland

(chapters left: 2)

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
"Ah yes, I got it. I'll keep in contact with you. Thank you so much." I heard Eun Ji speaking English and ended the call.

What is all this?

In order to keep myself calm, I just looked around her room and I gotta be honest, it's full of BTS posters.

"Oh you're awake, oppa." Eun Ji came in her room and saw me looking around.

"Good morning, oppa." She said and approached me wrapping her arms around me.

"Good morning." I greeted her back and gave her a peck on the lips.

She let go and looked around too. "Sorry for the mess." She apologized even though there isn't any mess.

Well except one thing.

"It's not that messy, but there's just one thing that's messy." I told her.

"Care to tell me?"

I pointed at the BTS posters.

"Throw those away." I told her and she was then shocked. "What? They're not trash." She defended.

"It's not that but... You should have a poster of me. I'll give you one the next time we meet." I told her and she laughed.

"Okay, handsome." She sarcastically said. "Come and have breakfast."

———

While we eat, she suddenly opened up a topic, "Oppa. Do you wanna go on a vacation together?"

"Vacation?"

"Yeah. Maybe just a one-day vacation if that's okay." She said and smiled at me. Her smile just brightens up my day.

"That's fine with me as long as I'm with you."

"Eyy! Stop it, oppa! It's cringe!"

I laughed and reached for her cheek and pinched it. "Ya!" She shouted at me and I only let out a laugh.

———

THIRD PERSON VIEW
Two weeks later, it was the last week of September, Jae Suk finally finished his training in Hankwang High School. Next week, he can start filming with his upcoming movie that Cha In Pyo will make.

This week, both Eun Ji and Jae Suk decided to meet up at Han River at night and have a date real quick.

"Oppa!" Eun Ji called as she sees Jae Suk waiting in front of a convenience store.

"Oh you're here." Jae Suk said and hugged her. He then looked at her clothes and noticed something at her clothes, specifically her skirt.

"Why are you wearing that?" Jae Suk asked her and started to take off his long trench coat.

Eun Ji was confused, "What? What's with my--"

Jae Suk wrapped his long trench coat around Eun Ji and said, "It's too... Short." What he said made Eun Ji smile.

"Oh here." He said and gave her a red rose and a banana milk. "Aww, thanks, oppa." She thanked then opened the banana milk.

"Where are we going anyway?" Eun Ji questions.

Jae Suk grabs her hand and says, "I'll show you."

A few minutes of driving later, they reached Yongin, where Eun Ji lives near. "You could've just called me here, my house is just near here." She said.

"But I wanted to see you early." Jae Suk answered and made her chuckle.

The car stops at a place where Eun Ji found unfamiliar. "That's weird. I haven't been here before."

As they both got outside the car, Eun Ji turns around and notices a large sign saying where they are right now.

"Is this... Everland???" Eun Ji asks and looked at Jae Suk and he nodded. "Man, I really wanna come here when I was a kid!"

"You haven't been here yet?"

"Yeah, I haven't. I grew up in Ulsan and only got here in Seoul when I started working. But man, I kept begging my mom to take me here!"

"And since it's a weekday today, there's not much people so that's an advantage for me. And, we came here at 8 and it will close at 10 so that's a disadvantage for you." Jae Suk teased her and quickly ran to the entrance.

"Ya, oppa!!!" Eun Ji shouts and ran to catch him.

The night continued. Luckily, the amusement park isn't crowded today so Jae Suk got to move freely with Eun Ji today.

They played games together, Jae Suk boasts his target skills at a gun game, they even ride so many rides like roller coasters (even though Jae Suk kept screaming 2 times more than Eun Ji), and even ate a lot of food.

An hour later, Eun Ji spoke up, "Ooh ice cream!" She happily cheered as she saw the ice cream vendor selling ice cream.

"You want some? Let me buy one for you." Jae Suk said and went to the vendor and bought two ice creams in total.

"Ah thank you, oppa." She said and started eating her ice cream.

They both walked together while Eun Ji eats her ice cream and Jae Suk holding his phone, not eating his ice cream yet.

As they were about to sit on a bench, Jae Suk puts his phone on his pocket suddenly with the other hand holding his ice cream slipping and accidentally made the ice cream fall on the ground.

"Omo!" Eun Ji got surprised. Jae Suk just squatted down and covered his face, regretting everything he did.

"You haven't even started eating it!" Eun Ji panicks.

"No, it's okay. I'm the one clumsy."

"Do you want me to buy you another one?" Eun Ji worried. Jae Suk acted cute and just pouted feeling disappointed about the ice cream.

"Omo, look who's a sad baby boy?" Eun Ji asked with her cute voice on.

"My... My ice cream..." Jae Suk continued pouting.

Eun Ji knew what he wanted and just kissed him on the cheek. "Come on up, oppa. Please don't be sad."

At the same time, three people stared at them confused of what they are seeing.

"What is all this??" It was Bae Eun who seemed to be pretty surprised about what's going on.

Eun Ji looks and got very very surprised. "Bae Eun ah!" Both Jae Suk and Eun Ji got surprised at not only they saw Bae Eun but Dae Won and Hae Il are also there staring surprised at them.

"I-it's not what it looks like." Eun Ji told them.