20 - way more better

THIRD PERSON VIEW
"So... You didn't came here... B-Because of me?" Jae Suk asked stupidly.

Eun Ji was lost at words. She was incredibly speechless. "Ah i-it's not that but... I didn't think you would be here... Sorry."

"It's okay..." Jae Suk answered then suddenly hugged her again, with his head lying on her shoulder.

"Are... You okay, oppa?" Eun Ji concerned.

It took a while but Jae Suk then answered, "I just... Wanna do this, that's all... Is it okay?"

Eun Ji smiled and wrapped both her arms around him too, "Yes, it's okay with me."

They just remained in that place for a while. Then suddenly the door opened.

"Jae Suk hyung! I--" It was HaHa who opened the door and paused because of what he is seeing. Also because of the surprise, Eun Ji quickly pushed him away.

"Oh hi, Eun Ji ssi." HaHa greeted friendly to Eun Ji.

"H-Hello."

"So... This is why hyung's acting a little bit strange today. Eun Ji ssi is here." HaHa awkwardly said and even awkwardly laughed.

Both Eun Ji and Jae Suk felt super embarrassed of what happened. They can't even look at each other.

"Hyung, let's go. Kwang Hee's getting scolded because he couldn't find you." HaHa joked and was about to go outside but then remembered something and looked back at them.

"Ah and by the way... I'm not being rude but... Can you two... Be more careful next time? If I didn't know about this, I would be taking so much pictures and sent it to our groupchat." HaHa added and went outside.

Eun Ji looks at Jae Suk and said, "You should go now. I'll wait here for a while so no one suspects us to be together in the same room."

"Alright, thank you... And I'm sorry about HaHa. He's always like that."

Eun Ji smiles and nods, "It's okay, oppa. I'm very fine with it."

———

Later on, when filming started again, unexpected things happened to Jae Suk. He seemed pretty competitive.

He also started to be very confident when it comes to playing games against Namjoon.

He always volunteer to play against Namjoon which Eun Ji, who just watched them at the back of the crew, was surprised of.

Now, surprisingly, Jae Suk got picked to play the pop-up pirate game with Namjoon, whoever makes the pirate pop-up is the loser and the winner receives a decent amount of R money which is an advantage at the last mission.

Jae Suk confidently pushes a sword inside one of the slots, the pirate didn't pop out.

Namjoon takes his turn too, no pirate pop out too.

Jae Suk then got focused and looked around the barrel which the members found very funny.

"Jae Suk hyung is always competitive when it comes to Namjoon, huh." Kwang Soo stated.

"Oh that's because he--" HaHa tried to expose something but Jae Suk shouts loud on purpose.

"Great!!! The pirate didn't pop out!" His shout made everyone quiet and confused.

"Ah what are you doing?"
"Why shouting out of nowhere?"
"Weird hyung."

The game continues. A lot of swords were placed inside the slots but only around 5 are left.

Namjoon takes his turn and suddenly, the pirate pops out, making Jae Suk cheer very very happy and hugged his team members.

"The winner for this mission is Yoo Jae Suk team!" The PD announced and made Jae Suk happier.

"Great game, Namjoon ah." Jae Suk approached Namjoon and greeted him, patting his back.

"It was fun, hyung." Namjoon smiles at him.

"Now that I won..." Jae Suk whispers to Namjoon and got him confused.

"Ahn Eun Ji is mine." Jae Suk suddenly whispered to Namjoon. Namjoon was quite confused and only thought that he was hearing things so he just let it slip.

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
I decided to wait for the whole filming to finish and it finished around 9pm. Is this really how variety shows work? Film until late at night?

I was about to leave when someone suddenly calls my name, "Eun Ji noona!"

I turned around and it was Namjoon running towards me.

"Oh Namjoon! Great job today, you worked hard!"

"Thank you, noona. Also, thank you for waiting for us to finish. We won't be here if you didn't suggest it to your brother." Namjoon said.

I chuckled and replied, "That's nothing. Everyone is so excited to see you guys on a variety show."

"By the way... Since we're on our way home, we should offer you a ride back home too. You waited for quite a while."

"Ah no, it's okay. My house is just near here."

"Please, we should give you a ride or something as thank you and--" He got cut off by someone who just approached us.

"Eun Ji ah-- I mean, Ahn Eun Ji ssi." It was Jae Suk oppa.

"A-Ah hello, Yoo J-Jae Suk ssi." I greeted in a formal manner and bowed at him.

"You know her, hyung?"

"Ah... She's my..." Jae Suk paused and looked at me.

"Childhood friend!"
"College friend!"

Yeah, we both said it at the same time.

"Uhm... I mean, she's my college hoobae (junior)" Jae Suk oppa adjusted for me.

"Oh..." Namjoon just nodded. "Well, that's great! I should treat you guys dinner if that's okay." Namjoon then suggested.

"Ah no, it's okay, you should get going now, Namjoon, it's getting kinda late and--" Jae Suk oppa tried to say something but I suddenly spoke.

"I'm kinda hungry too."

It then changed oppa's mind all of a sudden, "Then let's go eat, my treat."

"No let me treat you guys and--" Namjoon tries to suggest.

"No no, I'll treat you guys." Jae Suk oppa insisted.

"Please let me treat you two and--"

"No let me treat you guys."

"Let me treat--"

"Let's just eat dinner together, okay? MY. TREAT. That's final." I decided to speak up since they aren't getting along too well with food.