1 - who?

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"Good morning everyone!" The Hankwang high school teacher Ahn Eun Ji greeted to the students as she enters the classroom.

"Good morning, Miss Ahn." The class greeted back.

Ahn Eun Ji let out a huge smile for them, asking, "How are you guys? Have you been well?"

The students answered in unison, "Yes."

"That's great. Now, let's go through our lesson, shall we? But first, who can tell me about our lesson yesterday?" Eun Ji asks them and starts writing on the whiteboard.

---

Meanwhile, at a café in Itaewon, a familiar face comes in the café where a lot of cameras are filming him. He was confused but just goes in the café and looks around.

"What am I doing today?" He asked himself because he knew that none of the staff will answer him.

The man that almost everyone knows, Yoo Jae Suk, sits down on a chair checking his wristwatch, confused of what will happen today since he is filming his famous show, How Do You Play? or Hangout With Yoo.

"Oh! Yoo Jae Suk?" A deep voice came inside the café too and saw Jae Suk.

"Oh! Ahn Jung Woo ssi!" Jae Suk surprisingly said and shakes the actor's hand respectfully since this is the first time they met.

Ahn Jung Woo is a famous actor known for his drama "Reply 1994" with Go Ara. He is also Ahn Eun-Ji's older brother. Today, he met up with Yoo Jae Suk but they are still very confused since they don't know what will happen.

"What's gonna happen today?" Jae Suk asked.

"I don't know, to be honest." Jung Woo replied.

"You two should go to your meeting now. Someone is waiting for you there." Kim Tae Ho PD instructed them, pointing at the upper part of the café that leads to the rooftop.

"Now I get what you feel when Kim Tae Ho doesn't tell you what's happening." Jung Woo jokes as they both walk up the stairs to the rooftop of the café.

As they arrived up the rooftop, there were no staff standing there, just cameras that follow their moves automatically and another familiar guy with his back facing them.

They both got quiet and approached the guy. "Excuse me? Who are--" Jae Suk was cut off by the guy looking behind him.

"Oh!!" Jae Suk and Jung Woo surprisingly shouts as they saw the face that they both know.

"Hello, everyone. Director Cha In Pyo here. Please take a seat." A famous director and actor, Cha In Pyo greeted them and took a seat after shaking their hands.

"I haven't imagined of Cha In Pyo and Ahn Jung Woo being on my show before." Jae Suk spoke after settling down.

"Well now you know, right?" In Pyo replies making them laugh.

"By the way, why are you here, In Pyo ssi? I'm sure the staff told you something about today." Jae Suk asked again.

"What do you mean? We will be having a meeting for your drama, Jae Suk ah." In Pyo replied.

"What? Drama?" Jae Suk stutters because of the confusing situation.

"I am going to be the producer and director of your drama, Jae Suk ah. I asked the staff to bring Ahn Jung Woo over to be your acting coach." In Pyo explained to them.

Jae Suk stands up, "Where's the staff?" He asked and walked downstairs to check but there was no sign of any staff there. As always, they left Jae Suk so that he won't have any choice and agree with the situation.