14 - yoo jae suk's girlfriend

NEWS ARTICLE
YOO JAE SUK, CAUGHT WITH A NON-CELEBRITY AS THEY HAVE FUN AT L MALL

NEWS ARTICLEYOO JAE SUK, CAUGHT WITH A NON-CELEBRITY AS THEY HAVE FUN AT L MALL

article by ks.kim, July 18 at 10:14 pm

D Daily released a picture of Yoo Jae Suk with a non-celebrity female having fun together today at July 18.

They were spotted going outside the mall after watching Lee Kwang Soo's newly-released movie "Inseparable Bros."

The woman was claimed to have a long hair, clear skin and a tall figure, nearly as the same height as Yoo Jae Suk.

It's been a while since Yoo Jae Suk got spotted with a woman, he never reveals his relationship status to everyone so we don't know who she is in his life yet.

Are these two dating? Is the woman just a friend? Let's all be happy for our God Yoo!

———

THIRD PERSON VIEW
The day hasn't finished yet, Jae Suk and Eun Ji went outside the mall and both decided to have dinner somewhere. But where?

"Oh I know a great place. It's just near N tower." Jae Suk suggested and both agreed to go there. They didn't want to eat at the mall since many people may notice Jae Suk.

They went to N restaurant which is a pork cutlet restaurant and indeed, they are both amazed about it.

After having dinner, Eun Ji asked Jae Suk, "Do you have to go home now?"

"Uhm not really. It's my day-off tomorrow, why?"

"Since we're near N Tower, why don't we go up there?" Eun Ji asks and smiles at him.

"Sure, why not?"

———

They both got up the tower and surprisingly, only a small amount of people are at the place so somehow, they got a bit privacy together.

"Whoa! It's so pretty up here!" Eun Ji happily shouts and started running around like a kid.

Jae Suk just stands there, looking happily at Eun Ji. It's more prettier when you came, He thought.

"Ah why are you just standing there, Yoo Jae Suk ssi? Come on." Eun Ji asks and grabs Jae Suk's hand and runs around the large overlooking view from the tower even though people are looking at them.

The scene is very great. The lights of the city from the tower made it nearly perfect. The two having fun even made it more than perfect.

After running around like children, they walked around reminiscing the very wonderful view.

Until...

"The view is very great. I wanna stay here forever." Eun Ji spoke up.

"Me too. I've been here a lot before but it wasn't as exciting like today."

Eun Ji was confused and looked at him, "What... Do you mean?"

Jae Suk stopped walking and looked back at her. "I... I really wanted to tell you something for quite a while now." He said and took a deep breath.

"Sure, what is it?" Eun Ji asks smiling and curious to know what it is.

It took a while but he sucked up his courage and said, "Ahn Eun Ji ssi, I uhmm I really like..."

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
H-He... Likes me?

As in?

"I... Like-like you... I-I want to be with you... And protect you." He said and looked down.

I don't know what to say...

"Whenever I'm with you, my heart skips a beat... I-I know it sounds cheesy but, that's the only way I can describe what I feel."

I was about to say something but he cut me off, "Y-You don't have to answer if... You don't like me back. I'm just sharing my feelings, that's all... I-If you don't like me back then, at least let's stay close friends." He said and tried to smile.

I couldn't answer a thing. I don't know what to reply.

He just turned around and said, "Let's go, let me drive you home."

He just started to walk away from me but I suddenly spoke up, "Can I share my feelings too?"

He stopped at looked at me, "What?"

I couldn't control myself and just ran towards him and hugged him, "I really like you too."

"Really?"

I nodded and smiled at him without letting go of the hug. He happily cheers and hugs me tighter. "Does it mean that you can be my girlfriend now?" He asked me.

"Yes, I'll be Yoo Jae Suk's girlfriend." I told him and we both hugged each other happily.

"Thankyou so much, Ahn Eun Ji ssi."

This thief is actually my boyfriend now. Wow.