19 - namjoon??

AHN EUN JI'S POV
Surprisingly, Jung Woo oppa helped me with my work and I was excused this Monday. I'm not taking advantage of my brother's popularity okay?

When Monday came, I was so nervous and excited to see BTS filming a variety show which I know most fans would love.

I decided to wear a white fur sweater and a checkered skirt and added my tote bag on the side and went to the filming location which is at SBS Mokdong. I know, I was also surprised of the location because it's very exposed to the public.

I came in the building and saw Namjoon looking around for someone. "Namjoon ah!" I called and he then saw me and smiled, waving at me like a cute kid.

"Noona!" He happily called back, I quickly ran to him and smiled at him. There weren't much people there yet since it's still kinda early so I approached him and hugged him. He hugged back and said, "It's been a while, noona."

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
"Noona!" I heard someone from a distance called. I looked behind me and it was RM and--

Ahn Eun Ji?

Wait wait hold up.

I took a better look by focusing on the woman with RM and yeah, it is Ahn Eun Ji!

Is she hugging him right now?

I tried to stand up and walk to them when suddenly, "Jae Suk hyung, come here, on standby." Kwang Hee called me from behind.

I really wanna go to them.

I had no choice but go to where Kwang Hee told me to be and while I wait there, I kept staring at Eun Ji talking to RM.

Why... Do I feel uncomfortable right now? Am I the only one uncomfortable?

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
After having a quick conversation with Namjoon, he was then called by the staff so I went to the building cafe and just ordered iced latte.

"Everyone, on standby!" I then heard the PD of the show shouted.

All crew went to their own places so I decided to go there with my latte.

"Ready! And cue!" I heard the PD shouted when I arrived at the back of the crew.

I think that cast of the show is about to come in front and--

"Jae Suk hyung! Ah hurry up! Why did you have to go to the bathroom at the last minute?" I heard a familiar voice called

J-Jae Suk oppa?

What is he doing here? And--

That tall guy... Who is he again? Wait wait I met him on Jae Suk oppa's birthday and--

The muscular guy. He's here too?

Now the two pretty ladies whom I met at oppa's birthday are also here!

And that guy whom I remember that is the maknae is also here!

Why is everyone---

Three days ago...

"Aish, my back hurts so much these days." That muscular man, Jong Kook suddenly spoke.

"You better rest when you get home, hyung." Tall guy Kwang Soo replied.

"Yeah, Kook Jong. Lessen your work outs for your shows. Especially Running Man." Jae Suk oppa told him.

Running Man!

That's why the name was so familiar!

And the guy whom I remember that is Jae Suk oppa's best friend, Suk Jin ssi is also here!

I don't think he saw me yet. Or did he?

———

Three hours later. I decided to just watch them and I still can't accept the fact that my boyfriend is here. What if he gets the wrong idea?

Rather than asking those stupid questions, did he see me yet? He should've walked up to me while having breaks.

———

THIRD PERSON VIEW
And that is because Jae Suk always gets called when he plans to approach Eun Ji.

While everyone gets ready for the next mission, Jae Suk looks at Eun Ji and walks closer to her but--

"Jae Suk ssi, let me fix your make up real quick." His make up artist stands in front of him holding powder.

About an hour later, lunchtime came. Namjoon and his co-member Jin approaches Eun Ji. "Noona, do you wanna have lunch with--"

"Rapmon, Rapmon!" Jae Suk calls him and approaches them, surprising Eun Ji for standing beside her.

"Oh hello, hyungnim." Both BTS members greeted him.

"Did you guys have lunch?" Jae Suk asks.

"Ah we are planning to. How about you, hyungnim?" Namjoon replied.

"Ah yeah I just finished eating." Jae Suk lied to them and looked at another direction. "I just came to tell you guys that Kwang Soo needs you for something." He said since the two members are a part of Kwang Soo's team.

"Ah really? If that's the case then, we'll be right back noona." Namjoon told Eun Ji and said goodbye to them real quick, leaving Eun Ji and Jae Suk behind.

Jae Suk then grabs Eun Ji's wrist and drags her somewhere private which is Jae Suk's waiting room.

As Jae Suk closes the door, he looked at Eun Ji confused, "Is this a coincidence? Am I really seeing my girlfriend while filming Running Man?"

Eun Ji smiles and nods, "I didn't think you would be here, oppa. You see, I was--" She gets cut off by Jae Suk suddenly hugging her.

"I really missed you."

The words surprised her. She then turns red and hugs back. "I missed you too, oppa."

"What are you even doing here, Eun Ji ah?" Jae Suk asks when he let's go of the hug.

"I was just accompanying Kim Namjoon in guesting and I suddenly saw you, oppa." She replied and made Jae Suk suddenly confused and frustrated of something.

"A-Accompanying? Is that so?"

"Yeah. My brother helped them to guest here so he also invited me to escort them as support."

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
Accompanying Namjoon? Is that what I really heard?

I... Its is just me or I feel uncomfortable with her accompanying someone?