6 - help

AHN EUN JI'S POV
"Please take a seat, Miss Ahn." Mister Gong ordered so I just followed him and sat on the chair right in front of that celebrity.

"It's very nice to meet you." That celebrity said and took out his hand for me to shake. It took a while but I just smiled and shake his hand and replied, "It's nice to meet you too."

"I thought you both already met before." Mister Gong said.

"Ah... We didn't had a proper meeting that time." I explained to him.

"Well, I guess you both didn't introduced at first but you called him a thief, Eun Ji ssi." My boss added and chuckled.

Why did he have to say that out of so many topics to talk about.

"I-I was mistaken, sir." I stated, avoiding to look from the celebrity's face.

"Okay, now I think it's all settled. Miss Ahn, I will give you your own office with Yoo Jae Suk ssi there assisting you. We need to separate offices to avoid too much contact with the other teachers. Yoo Jae Suk ssi also needs his privacy so we offer you two a separate office so that Yoo Jae Suk ssi here would be comfortable around the school grounds." The boss spoke.

Well, look who's picky with their places.

Why did I also had to stay in the private office with him out of all people?

"Thank you so much, Sir Gong." That celebrity said.

"Ah it's nothing! Also, let me call you Sir Yoo starting today okay? You're a teacher here now!"

———

Mister Gong told me to pack up my stuff and take them to my new office. So as I walked outside the headmaster's office, someone followed me and it was Jung Woo.

"Let me guess, you slept in." He firstly said and I just chuckled.

"Great guess." I said and laughed with him.

"Good thing this whole training is just a secret training. If this was filmed, you will be very very embarrassed."

"So... You called Yoo Jae Suk a thief, what's up with that?" He suddenly changed the topic.

Argh, I feel so embarrassed with that topic.

"It's a long story."

"Come on, just summarize it if you want."

I just sighed and said, "My phone went missing the other day and I blamed him for stealing it but it turned out that he was trying to give my phone back since he caught the actual thief."

He then laughed and asked, "Did you apologized to him?"

"Not yet." I paused. "I can't because I'm too embarrassed." I then continued.

"Hey, apologizing will take that embarrassment away from you." He encouraged me then paused. "Ya, let's go and have ice cream later after your work. My treat." He then continued.

"Nah. I'm busy after work."

"Ah why? Where are you goinh?"

"I have to meet Namjoon." I said and smiled. "It's that Namjoon again. Don't tell me you two are dating."

"What?! Hah! No. I'm wayyyy older than him. Everyone around the world would kill me." I joked.

He chuckled, "What's wrong with dating someone younger than you? I mean I did liked a noona one time on my rookie days."

"You're very weird oppa."

———

YOO JAE SUK'S POV
"You're very weird, oppa." I was about to head to the faculty room to help Miss Ahn when I suddenly overheard her talking to someone.

I took a quick look and it was Jung Woo hyung talking to her.

I was confused, I guess he knows Ahn Eun Ji since he recommended her to us.

What's his relationship with her? Is Jung Woo hyung her boyfr--

"Hyung." Kwang Hee caught my attention.

"Oh, Kwang Hee ah. What's up?"

"You should be on your new office before the morning classes ends. I placed the boxes you needed there and I can help you unpack if you want before I leave." Kwang Hee said.

Kwang Hee has to leave me here since he has more stuff to finish about my work since I only have to be trained here at this school on Thursdays and Fridays because my schedule is tight on other days.

"No, it's okay, Kwang Hee ah. I'll unpack later."

"If you say so. I'll pick you up later hyung."

———

AHN EUN JI'S POV
After packing up my stuff in the faculty room, I ended up having two boxes. Jung Woo left with that celebrity's manager so I carried both of them outside the faculty room.

I suddenly felt someone walked beside me and said, "Do you need help with that, Miss Ahn?"

I tried to look while carrying the boxes and nearly dropped the boxes but gladly I caught my balance, "M-Mister Yoo."

"Here, let me help you with that." He tried help me but I refused, "No, no it's okay. I can carry them."

"Oh please, let me help." He said and grabbed the other box. "T-Thank you." I tried to be polite and just let him.

Argh, it feels so awkward.

———

When we got in the new office, I feel so relieved since the whole room has another small room which is my own office. His desk is outside my office which was very great. I really don't wanted to be awkward while inside here and good thing a wall was separating us. Phew.

While I unpack my stuff, I heard a knock on the door and it was him again.

"Uhm, Miss Ahn." He called. Why is he calling me that?

"Yes?"

He looked at me after opening the door and asked, "It's lunchtime. Do you want anything to eat?"