39.

Sunghoon and I were eating dinner together. It was silent and awkward. I wanted to finished eating quickly so I could get out of this awkward situation but surprisingly Sunghoon finished before me.

I watched as he got up with his plate and left to wash them. When he was out of sight I let out a relief sigh and continued eating the dinner calmly. I'm not sure what I'm eating but it was good. Actually this is so good. Maybe I should try this with-

"I don't want you to talk to him again" I flinched almost falling off my chair.

Holy shit this guy.

"Sorry what?" I genuinely didn't hear what he said, I was too scared to listen.

"I said I don't want you to talk to him again"

"Why not?"

"What do you mean why not? Why should you see him when you're mine and with me"

Right. He had a point.

I continued eating my food in silence, then a memory from last night occurred to me. When I was pretending to sleep Sunghoon came into my room and said something. I'm trying to remember what he said.

"I can't believe I have you in my hands now. It wasn't hard was it. I don't understand how anyone even wanted some bastard like Jay. At least you understand now. I'll treat you so much better, I'll make you fall in love with me so badly you'll forget him. And when you do it's over for him"

'And when you do it's over for him.'
That line repeats over and over in my head. I don't have much time left and I know Jay knows that. I need to think of something fast.

"I want to take you out again tomorrow. It's my treat for you" Sunghoon said bringing me out of my thoughts. I can tell he just wants me to move on from Jay, nice try.

~~~

A week has passed, it has been the longest week of my life. I feel like I'm slowly going insane. Sunghoon has been spoiling me giving me everything I want, taking me to extremely beautiful places and always wanting to be with me 24/7. I think his charms are slowly getting to me.

I haven't seen Jay since I told him to hang on a little longer, but i think I need to tell myself that. Why am I so happy with Sunghoon.

"Baby?" I looked at the door to see Sunghoon, he was always smiling. I think he knows his charms are working.

"Hey" I smiled.

He came inside closing the door behind him. Sunghoon sat next to me on my bed before giving me a small kiss on my forehead.

"Were you about to sleep" he asked. I nodded my head but that smile before still remained on my face.

"Oh I'm sorry" he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me into a side hug. "I guess I missed you too much."

"You saw me an hour ago" I laughed.

Sunghoon hugged me tighter making sure that his face is in the crook of my neck. I felt him hum on the side of my neck. I laughed a little then felt his lips on my neck. I was starting to feel a little nervous, I've never had this much skinship with anyone before.

"Uh Sunghoon what are you doing? haha" i nervous laughed. Suddenly I felt something wet, it was his tongue. I wanted to push him away but I couldn't, my body wouldn't move.

Sunghoon pulled me down and lifted himself above me. He still had his mouth on my body. My body isn't reacting to his touch but I don't feel comfortable at all. I felt Sunghoon's lips trail around my jawline before meeting my lips. I felt his hand trail my sides and slowly trailing under my shirt.

In that moment I screamed. I felt like crying and I wanted to him but I couldn't. All I could do was scream. Immediately Sunghoon stopped what he was doing and pulled away from me.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I don't want to do this. I'm not ready" I choked back my tears as I spoke. My whole body was trembling now, but I don't understand why I didn't react to when he was touching me before.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" I didn't say anything. Sunghoon rolled to my side before pulling me in for a hug. "Let's just go to sleep"

~~~

I'm not sure how long has passed but I was late. I couldn't sleep after what just happened. I've just been crying silently.

Why am I here. I don't know how long I can take this.

"I love you April" A vision of Jay appeared in my mind. He looked so happy, no bruises and nothing bothering him.

When I opened my eyes the sight of him was gone. I'm doing this for him.

I looked over to see Sunghoon fast asleep. I tapped his face lightly to see if he'll wake up, thankfully he was still asleep.

I quietly got up from the bed and made my way out the door being extra careful not to wake Sunghoon up. I looked around before making my way to Sunghoon's room. I needed to find the chain with all the cell keys.

*clink*

Found it.

I pulled up the chain of keys from Sunghoon's pants. I rushed out the room and made my way downstairs to the isolated. Without thinking I quickly opened the door, it made a really loud squeaking noise.

Shit shit shit.

I ran into the chamber, there's definitely no turning back now.

As I was running to Jay's cell I was searching for the key with the black handle. Thankfully I found it just as I got to the door.

I quickly unlocked the door pulling it opened.

"April?" I heard Jay say as he stood up from where he was.

"We have to go"

25/12/20