30.

I continued to glare at him. He didn't show any other emotion other than arrogance.

After a couple minutes of dead silence, Sunghoon leaned back and away from me.

"Well, seeing that you're so busy I guess I should let you be then. I too have my own business to attend to now."

I didn't say anything, I just turned around opened the car door and drove off.

I opened the front door to be greeted by a clean house. Like it was so clean. All the furniture was cleaned and placed where they should be, items on tables or on top of other furniture was neatly placed, the floor was clear of any mess and look so clean it was almost shining in my eyes.

I was so amazed at my own home that I didn't notice Jay coming out the kitchen.

"Welcome home" he said excitedly.

"Oh Jay. Did you do all this?" I asked.

He just smiled and returned to the kitchen. I followed him to see a super clean and organised kitchen. The dishes were all washed and packed away, all the food scraps and boxed items were packed away or thrown away, I looked inside my fridge to see all my old expired food thrown away and everything else placed in a cleaner spot.

"I had a lot of time on my hands" he smiled as he spoke.

"Wait here, I have something to get you" I said as I ran off into my room.

I noticed that my bed was neatly folded and all my clothes that were lying around on the floor was neatly folded and on my bed.

"I didn't want to invade your privacy so I cleaned what could already see and I left everything on your bed." I turned to see Jay again. He's really changed huh.

Then i remembered what I was gonna get. Since I was away all the time, in case anything happens Jay should have a phone. I didn't have the money to buy a new phone for him but I did have an old phone.

"Here it is" I said I holding out the phone. "It's my old phone. I used it last year but I bought a new phone this year. I case anything happens you have my number" I added my number in the phone before handing it to him.

He was so happy. He thanked me before leaving my room so I could do my nightly routine.

~~~

"How was the dinner" I asked Lia as I sat down on my desk.

"Awful. Sunghoon ended up ditching because he apparently had somewhere to be and I didn't have anyone else to talk to except for Soobin"

I laughed and started working.

I came home from work early the next day.

"You're home early" Jay said turning his head to me.

"Yeah i finish early on Fridays." I said placing my shoes and bag away. "I was thinking we go shopping to buy you some clothes and I need to buy groceries too"

"Sounds good"

After changing myself to a more casual wear, we made our way into the car and headed to the nearest shopping centre.

"This would look nice on you" I said placing a graphic tee over Jay to see what it would look like.

"Ooh i like it" he said grabbing it and walking to where I got the shirt from.

This was fun. I didn't often go shopping because I felt lonely and shopping seems fun with friends.

"Hey April"

"Hmm?" I hummed turning around only to have Jay place a funny looking hat on me. He started laughing saying I look really weird. I turned to the mirror and looked at myself. I joined laughing because I did look really funny. We stopped laughing and just stared at each other with a big smile on our faces.

After some clothes shopping we sat down to eat at a nice restaurant. We both ate our meal, having a chat in between.

"Do you want a coffee, because I could do with one" I said as we walked out the restaurant.

"Oh no it's okay. But I'll come with you" I nodded.

"Hi how can I help today?" The barista asked.

"Hi can I have the caramel latte please" The lady wrote my order while I payed.

I walked to a waiting area where Jay was waiting but he was no where to be seen. I looked around to see him at the counter. I walked to him and was about to ask him what he was doing when I heard his conversation with the barista.

"I saw a sign that said you're looking for someone to work here"

Omg does he want to work here.

"Oh yeah we are. Are you interested?"

"Yeah I am."

"Well I'm the manager here and you seem like you would fit here. Just right your details here and I'll get back to you later"

"Really thank you so much" Jay said as he wrote some things down on the paper.

When he turned around he saw me smile at him.

"Someone wants to earn money" I joked.

"I just want to make it up to you" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"You've done so much for me. I'm the one trying to make up for you" I laughed.

We both walked to the grocery since the house barely has food for two. Of course we start in the snacks aisle. Whatever we see, we take. Many snacks later, we're buying food for meals and stuff. We picked some meat and vegetables.

"I wanna make dinner tonight" Jay said as he grabbed some flour.

"I'll make desserts then" I said grabbing the bag of sugar.

{11/12/20}
edited...