23.

My hands began to shake and I felt like throwing up. Probably the from all the alcohol that was still in my body and the nerves isn't helping.

Sunghoon was leaning against the door frame when he stood up and started giggling in a rather scary tone. He made his way towards me, my heart began to speed up.

"I'm surprised you recognised me rather fast."

"What are you doing here?"

I was leaning my back on the headboard while Sunghoon sat at the foot of my bed, not breaking the eye contact once.

"I was the one who took you home."

"No how did you get here"

I was pointing around, emphasising the word 'here' asking how he found me.

"April have you ever thought where you got that gun from?"

My mind flashed back to that night, the night of the ball where everything happened.

"You know, a thank you would've been nice, I did in fact save you" His word broke my chain of thought.

"How did you get here?" I said completely ignoring what he said.

"You know Jay's little secret, his powers" He paused, thinking of the best words to say his thoughts out loud. "Let's just say I have them too. And I used them to find you"

I got up from where I was laying bolting for the door that was the exit of my room. I couldn't process this all but it was all too much. This world was starting to get good. Before I could run out, Sunghoon had already wrapped an arm around me pulling me towards a wall, trapping me between his arms.

"And where do you think you're going?" He was leaning so that we were face to face and eye levelled. His expression was colder but he had an arrogant smile on his face.

"Why" Those words started off quiet. "Why was it me?! First Jay and now you?" And the words ended off as yelling. I was yelling in frustration and I felt like balling my eyes.

"That bitch of a king already lost the one I loved and he won't do it again." His expression turned fully cold.

"What?"

He was now smiling, and it was a scary smile. It was as if his cold and dark expression vanish into a sinister one.

"April I like you. I will give you the gift of the world, literally. Aren't you also wondering why this world suddenly turned good. Jay never did this, he gave you a sad life, but I'm here now."

Suddenly, out of the blue, Sunghood leaned in, his lips landed on my left cheek for a moment before he moved his whole body away from mine. My body was frozen and my muscle was tensing from the shock and terror in my body.

"I'll make you like me too. And with that, I'll see you around me" Sunghoon winked at me before leaving the room, leaving me leaning against the wall next to the door.

In all honesty, I am terrified. I don't know what this guy is capable of.

~~~

"Hey girlie." Lia said drawing my attention from my laptop.

"Good morning Lia" I said as I averted my attention back to my laptop.

"I woke up with a horrible headache but still choose to attend work. Look at me go"

I hummed. There was a lot of work to get done since Lia and I was just mucking around yesterday.

"How'd you get home last night?" I asked out of curiosity still focusing on the work.

"Uber. What about you." She sat down at her dest getting her stuff out.

I stopped typing.

"Uh Heeseung's friend." I answered looking back at the laptop.

I heard Lia gasp bring my attention to her.

"You don't mean Sunghoon?"

"What about Sunghoon?"

"He's fucking hot" Lia was half yelling half whispering.

"Uh huh, you know him?"

"Duh! He works in this department too"

"He does?"

There was not a single day where I've ever seen him in this building. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Speaking of the devil" Lia said, my heart was starting to race.

shit

"Good morning Sunghoon" I lifted my head from behind my laptop to see Sunghoon. His attention was on me and only me, practically ignoring Lia.

"I bought you both coffee" He said lifting up a bag filled with coffee.

He handed them to Lia before handing them to me. As he gave me my drink I felt him brush his hand against mine making me retract my hand from him.

"Thank you" I said quietly but I was sure he could hear.

I took a sip from the drink and I was surprised to see that it was my favourite drink.

"Your favourite I see?" I looked up Sunghoon.

I nodded slowly before continuing my work.

After a couple of hours of laughing, small conversation and work between Lia and I, it was lunchtime.

Lia was meeting up with other people leaving me to have lunch in my office alone.

I was on my phone while eating the pasta that I made this morning.

"Eating alone I see?"

Sunghoon walked into the room pulling Lia's chair so that he could sit across from me.

{29/11/20}

ENHYPEN's debut is tmr!

edited...