4.

I searched up the company.

www.parkjayinc.com

This company was similar to the one I worked, only this time it was owned by none other than Park Jay.

I was looking at the 'about us'  section on the website. And like I said, the company is owned by Jay. But this website shows no information about him.

I tried searching him up, seeing that he owns a pretty large business, there would be some information about him. But to my surprised nothing. Not even one Wikipedia site about him.

I let out a sigh knowing that searching him up and trying to find information about him would be pointless. What's the point anyway. I need to avoid him and stay away from him as much as possible. There no reason for us to meet. And what's the likelihood of me seeing him again.

Actually thinking about it, it's quite likely. His company is near this area, he knows where I work and the cafe I normally visit. He said he didn't look in my purse but I don't trust him so he might probably know where I live.

Ok new plan, I'm only going to go to work and straight home, nowhere else. Thank God I bought those food from the convenience store.

And that was it. After I finished work I went straight home. Made dinner from one of those premade meals, ate, changed and went straight to bed.

My life is so uneventful and so repetitive but I managed.

I let out a soft sigh and drifted off to sleep.

I found myself in one those stone houses, laying on some fabric with some wool underneath me. I'm assuming it's an old fashion bed. I looked around and saw some wooden furniture, old furniture that looked handmade.

"Ah you're awake darling." I looked at the person who was speaking. It was the lady from last time, the one that offered me a dress so that I can attend the ball. The ball that is tonight?!

I just nodded.

"Help yourself with some tea and honey bread. I will bring out some dresses that I think will suit you" The lady pointed to the table with a teapot with two teacups and a plate of bread and a bowl of honey.

I sat down on one of the chairs as I ate the bread with honey. To my surprise it was actually really good. I mean what do I expect, it's homemade bread with fresh honey, not the manufactured ones.

I was stuffing myself in the food that I didn't realise the lady came back with two dresses.

"You must haven't eaten for days." She laughed, as I stopped eating and swallowed the tea that was in my mouth. I don't know why but I did feel really hungry.

"Here, you can pick which one you like" The lady showed me two beautiful looking dresses. Judging by the style of dress, this time of age seems to be around the 1850s-1860s. These dresses were those really puffy ones.

The first dress the lady held had a pink top that went down to about the waist where it was white. The material looked quite silky and smooth. It was very simple yet beautiful. The bottom of the dress had white patterns embroidered onto the dress.

The second dress was white with a baby blue collar and stripes coming down the sides of the dress. There was some gold material between the white and blue stripes. There were also golden patterns going along the front of the chest and at the very end of the dress. This was the dress I wanted to wear.

"I like this one" I said pointing to the blue and white one.

"This will look beautiful on you." She smiled placing the blue dress on the table and going back and putting the pink one away.

When she came back, I washed my body with the bucket of water she gave me.

The lady gave me some sort of clothing that played as my undergarments. I slid into the dress and it was heavy. It feels like I was wearing 20 pairs of pants. The top half of the dress was still a bit lose but that's because the strings at the back haven't been tied up.

I felt the strings being pulled on making my top half hug my chest. The lady pulled the stings making it hug me tighter. She pulled on it again, this time it felt tight making it a little hard to breathe.

"I think that's good" I said trying to stop her, which she thankfully did.

"Sweet heart you look beautiful." The lady took a step back admiring me in the dress.

"Before you stand up, let me put these on" The lady went to one of her draws and pulled out a small box. And inside the box was a pair of beautiful white heels with some gems.

The lady bent down grabbing my foot gently and placing the shoes on before tying the strings together. I felt bad that the lady had to get on the floor and put my shoes on for me, but it would be impossible for me in this incredibly tight and heavy dress to be able to put on those shoes myself.

When she stood up again she indicated for me to stand up. Damn these are strong shoes, it could hold my fatass and the dress.

I walked around trying not to fall and even did a little spin in the dress.

I felt beautiful.

{01/11/20}
edited...