26.

The sound of snores filled my ears as I felt small breaths on my face. It was enough to make my eyes flutter open.

I was met with an unexpected face. Sunghoon's.

My eyes widen as flinched my body up. I was sitting up straight looking at the still asleep Sunghoon who was next to me facing opposite where I was laying. I guess he didn't notice me move as his snores continue.

Well I thought.

I looked away and looked around to notice I was in bed.

Wait, no. no no no, nothing happened, right?

"Nothing happened last night, don't worry" muffled words came from behind me. I looked to see that Sunghoon had his eyes shut but wasn't asleep anymore.

"What?" I said.

I didn't get a reply, instead he pulled me back down making me lie face to face with him again.

"What are you doing? What happened last night?"

Sunghoon's grip around me tightened as he pulled me closer to his body so that my face was in his chest and that his head was on top of my head.

"Hmm" I felt the vibration of Sunghoon's voice on my face.

I was nervous, my heart was beating fast.

But I don't like this feeling.

"Sunghoon can you let go?" I said trying to pull away. But he didn't budge.

"Sunghoon" I said with more aggression successfully pulling away from him. I sat up and got off the bed so that I was at the edge of the bed arms crossed still looking at the half asleep Sunghoon who was still in my bed.

I saw him flutter open his eyes.

"I cleaned up after I ate and came into the living room to see you asleep. I took you here so you can sleep and I got tired and joined you here." He said now sitting up.

"Why didn't you leave?"

"I told you, I was tired" I watched him as he started getting up.

"That doesn't mean you can just stay and sleep wherever and whenever you want" I'm not a morning person and I get angry really easily in the mornings.

"Hey look I'm sorry ok?" Sunghoon came up to me trying to get close to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I pushed him away walking away from the room and towards the kitchen. I notice the dishes from last night washed and on the drying rack, so he wasn't lying.

I sat down on one of the stools resting my head on the counter.

"Are you still angry, I said I was sorry" Sunghoon said from besides me. I didn't look at him or say anything back to him.

There was a moment of silent between us, until I broke it.

"Get out"

"What?"

"I said get out Sunghoon" I didn't raise my voice or anything, I was just annoyed and I'm sure anyone could tell from my tone.

"I'll see you at work then" With that I heard footsteps making it's way to the door. I could hear the front door open making me let out a heavy sigh.

I realised that I still have to see Sunghoon at work. It's not like I don't like him or anything, well maybe, but it's just I don't feel comfortable with him. Like he makes me feel something that doesn't feel right. He gives me a weird feeling. Maybe it's just me. I'm just not excited to see him. I know Lia is though.

I probably shouldn't tell Lia about this stuff. I feel bad for her, she's in love with Sunghoon and he doesn't like her but he's after me and I don't like him and I think he's just leading her on.

So cold.

I sat up after hearing voices at the door. I let out a groan before making my way to the door.

I could see Sunghoon in the doorway which pissed me off.

"Why are you still he-" I had my arms crossed trying to speak to Sunghoon when I was cut off by familiar voice.

"I want to talk to her"

I turned to where the voice was coming from. My body froze, I felt my throat constrict, my heart beating faster and my palms sweat.

"Jay?"

Both the guys attentions were on me but mine was on Jay's.

The person who made me feel so happy but broke my heart weeks ago.

He looked normal, physically. But in his eyes and the way he spoke before sounded as if he was broken.

Jay was wearing a simple white shirt with a jacket on top and some jeans. His hair was messy but still looked neat. His brown eyes that would sparkle every time I looked at them was just broken. It was an endless empty void.

"How did you get here?" Was all I could say.

"I was looking for you."

{07/12/20}
edited...