Chapter 18

Axel

I just got done eating some lunch with Owen and Sean. I was getting irradiated that we haven't gotten anything new yet. We've been watching Mrs. Clark closely. I even tried to flirt with her to see if she could be interested in adult men besides the teenagers. Or if she looking at the boys who just turned 18? She didn't seem interested in me.

We watched the cameras in her class, she really seemed to just flirt and say things that get the boys to listen. We followed her home to make sure a student didn't end up at her house. We got nothing, Luke even went inside to look around. It was a normal home to him. We found out mrs. Clark was a widow, no kids or siblings. Mother was gonna nd father in a nursing home across the state.

Victor found facebook and instagram accounts, we saw pictures of her post but nothing out of the ordinary. We couldn't tell if what she was doing at the school and act or was she really this good at hiding things?

We still had some time before classes started again and I was getting annoyed from the female population in this prison. I simply ignored them, the only one beauty on my mind is Sang. I hate that me and Owen had to a come to an agreement on leaving Sang to do what she does best for herself, and getting a job done that could help us find her. We needed the favors, especially if we had to look out of state or in a different country. Academy was all over the world, it had a good system to help people in need.

I keep reading our text we started, I know she knew I was flirting with her. I wanted to ask her out already, to kiss her. I wanted to tell her that we all want to be with her.

Things changed when we merged with the Blackbourne team. I always admired how Owen did things, make decisions and having his team working together like, I don't know, like they are one strong single root.

I had my team like that but we always had to do the more dangerous stuff than others. That made us spilt to work on different things at once. Sometime we left a mission because another one was more urgent. But this mission and him being my equal right now made my want to kick myself in the balls.

I would rather ditch this mission and come back to it, I wanted to search for Sang. I wanted to get my team and go look for her, I wanted them to stay here and solve this on their own. What the hell am I thinking? I would never split apart out new family, they grown on us. I just- ugh! I don't want to be here no more.

My thoughts were interrupted by Sean's phone ringing.

"Sup Kota? Please say you need my help so I can ditch Owen and Axel here." He said jokingly, but I think he was serious. We glared at him.

"Oh? ....Where's Luke now?....what symptoms is he showing?.."

That caught our attention, did something happen to Luke? We waited patiently, sean looked at our concern faces and put his phone on speaker.

"I don't know, he's just all giggly..." Kota said. Well that's not unnormal.

"I don't know Doc, but we think he's high... Like stoned on marijuana or something.....he doesn't smell like drugs.."

"We'll just keep him there and don't let him eat or drink anything. I'm on my way." Sean said getting up and grabbing his coat.

"Were- uh.. we're in Sang apartment." We raised our eyebrows at that.

"What are you guys doing at Miss Sorenson's place?" Owen asked seriously.

"I-i uh...well since I was getting food and cleaning out some things. I thought I would discard Sangs refrigerator as well." It sounds like he was cringing.

"We'll talk more about this later Mr. Lee."

"I'll go check what's wrong with him." Sean said with a grin on his face. Probably wants to see a stone Luke. That sounds like a better reason why I should go too.