Chapter 14

Sang

Once the meeting was over, I was all for a hot shower and early dinner. The guys said they'll order pizza and should be there when we get back to the apartment building.

The plan was to leave right after we ate, even though the sun would still be up. I thought the girls would feel better getting rescued where they could see. Me and Luke were to go through the vents and drug the guards with the JH-17+. Uncle said the drugs take effect fast, so it shouldn't be much of a problem. I thought giving them a bit more than the volunteers so we can tie them up for the police.

Victor put some evidence pictures and stuff in a file for the lawyers. Me and Luke have mini button cameras on out to take extra footage. Raven, North, Silas, and Nathan are to bust through the doors once I get to the girls, and they are to go through every room and find the Volto mask guy if he's in there.

Marc, Gabriel, Brandon, Axel, Sean and Owen have the place surrounded in different SUV's in case there area more people in the building since they guys left for the meeting. Sean is with Brandon, ready to treat which ever girl has most injuries and to take them to the hospital. Victor and Corey were our eyes, they have access to all cameras on the route to the hospital. They will be able to track each car through GPS from HQ. A team of academy police force are in the area for extra measures and ready to book the bad guys after getting an ominous call.

Once Uncle Phil left the room, all eyes were on me again. I squeaked out a quick 'bye' to the heated stares and ran for my dear sanity. Laughter erupted the meeting room, I heard stampede chasing after me I squealed like a school girl.

Giggles left my lips as I tried to get my car door open. To my surprise, Raven caught me and spun me around in the parking lot. I covered my flamed face hoping nothing will pop out in this ridiculous outfit. "Can't run from me My Kitten, now where are those fluffy things you shake?"

"Sang Baby were riding with you," North said and snatched me out of Ravens arms. "Move it Robin, before the others catch up." Brandon was in the driver seat starting the car, how did he get my keys? North grabbed my hand and we got into the back, "how did you start my car?"

"Stick with us Hot Stuff and we'll show you a few things," Brandon said looking smug. We left in a hurry, where was everyone else, I looked behind us out the window and the rest of the guys looked a bit mad trying to catch the car. "So...are we racing to the apartment?" they laughed at me.

"No Baby, we just want some time with you, we need to hang out more." Aww, you guys. What do I say to that?

"So tell us Hot Stuff, what's your tattoo?" His bright blue eyes shown through the rear-view mirror for a second then back to the road. "And a piercing? What else you are hiding short stuff, you gave Luke one hell of a moment back there." They laughed again.

Oh my god, I shook my head looking out my window seeing traffic pass on by. A giggle escape me, I felt shy all over again. C'mon Sang you can open up, "show me yours, and I'll show you mine," I joked. I guess Raven though I was serious, he started taking off his shirt in the middle of traffic.

"Put your fucking shirt back on Crow! I don't want to see that shit!" North boomed in my small car, I think my speakers went out.

"My Little Kitten wants me to show her mine, so I see hers."

"Not in front of me you asshole," North covered my eyes. Oh god, are they always like this?

I needed to change the topic, "So, North are you really okay? Maybe you should have more sugar, I don't want you to faint agai-" I was cut off by Norths protest while the other two burst out laughing again. It was so not funny. "I'll be okay Baby, I-"