Chapter 28

Owen

"Plans just have been changed. Follow them!" Mr. O'Malley shouted through our ears. Marc and I looked at each other, we were still in the tents.

"Fuck, what do we do?" Marc asked me. I was panicking inside from losing Sang again. We just found her. I needed to stay calm and do my part. I trusted the other to get to her on time.

"Do what you must, get her back. Once we get done talking with the King, well leave and come up with a plan to hide her. Just try and found out what we can do to get her bracelet off, it'll track all our movements." I said, hoping no one heard from beyond the tent. I glanced towards it and Marc got up to block it off.

"Si and Raven are coming" he said. Good, we didn't need them missing. We saw them duck in and trying to relax. I know he felt the urge to get in with the others and get Sang.

"Fuck that was crazy. I can't believe Aggele Mou did that. But Nate's okay." He whispered.

"Let's get this shit over with, we need to get My little kitten scratcher." Raven voiced, his Russian temper rising.

We nodded, when the fights started we couldn't see much over the crowd from the tents, and Nathans camera only showed his view. I got worried on how the situation was going to be handled.

I did see Mr. O'Cronnin on the other side, his dark eyes on Sang. Watching as she has to make her hands bloody, I wanted to kill him for it. After hearing Nathan's voice and telling North why she did it, I understood more clearly. She was right.

The king needed to know how we would handle death, and if we would cancel our deal. She played him, along with the people. She is truly amazing.

"King is here" Marc said, a few seconds later he opened up the tent and in came Harley O'Cronnin with two of his men.

"Aye Lads. We finally git to meet," he said coming over to the table to sit down. Silas and Raven moved and walked behind me, his men followed behind him.

I nodded, "it's a pleasure to meet you Mr..." I said, my voice emotionless. I could tell he was trying read me. "O'Cronnin, Lad. And you must be..."
I wanted to smirk, I wasn't going to give him my real name but this was being recorded and he gave himself away too easily. "Mr. Avery"

He quirk a brow, "Mason Avery" I said. He nodded and opened up a beer from the cooler. "Ye Lad fought good out der. But mi queen was better. A dead dog for a chit chat with mi. Ye must be quite a hound looking for ye treat." He chuckled darkly.

"New business, how else is it supposed to start?"

"Hhmm, ye right. I wouldn't know much dat. Only a few a lucky to carry on family business. So whatcha want Lad? Charms only told me about partnership. Though I don't need it."

"Didn't think so. But my interest is in your new product."

"Ye had ya taste of it?"

I nodded, "the hounds like it as well. Like peanut butter." I smirked. He laughed, his goons smiling at the joke. I continued "a lot of bitches in heat with them too, playing with my dogs to get a taste. Why not sell on the side of our fights. We've been bringing in the bones. I would just like my cut, what do you say?"

I watched him think. We stared at each other for a minute, I tried to to shift uncomfortably. I kept my face emotionless and waited patiently for his answer. His eyes finally seem to be unfocused, thinking.

"Aye Lad. We can make dat deal, since ye crew just startin out, ye can have 45% of da profit made. I have big plans comin, and I would like to expand my products to be sold through good business. Get it out on the streets. I think de fights out der will help make it happen. But ye gona have to wait for proper shipments lad." I did a small nod while he continued, "for now we can do small amounts, and I would like ye hounds to fight next year for mi. Ye take 75 of what's made from them."