Chapter 12

Sang

I looked around the room, everyone was staring at me. I think I heard Gabriel curse, and North was siting the opposite from me. He looked pale, is he okay?

"Uh-North are yo-" My words got cut off when North passed out in his chair. His limp body leaned towards Silas and I was glad he could hold him up.

"North!"

I got up quickly and crawled over the table, not caring giving Victor and Luke heart attacks just form the view I gave them. I sat at the edge of the table and slowly stood, pushing Norths weight back, I know he wasn't faking it. I think he passed out.

"North! NORTH! Wake up! Are you okay" He still was out of it.

I looked towards Sean, and I was trying to call his name too, "Sean! Get over here and help me, is he okay?" I looked back to North, he still wasn't waking up, I tried patting his face and shaking him, telling him to wake up. I looked around and everyone seemed to finally wake up from their daydreams. I looked back to Sean and yelled his name again. He finally rushed over, "North! Hey man wake up!" Sean checked his pulse and tried slapping him too.

"Does he have a medical condition I don't know about? Does this happen often, will he be okay? Does he need anything. Is he on any medications? Should we take him to the hospital? Where's Uncle Phil?" I ranted off so many questions and very worried for North's health. What if this happened while on the job I gave him?

"Fush,wha- whafushhabbin?"

"North, hey man, you're okay. Can you open your eyes for me? North, wake up, focus," Sean said to him softly. I was right there next to Sean trying to help wake North. Finally I got to see those dark brown eyes of his, and I got to catch my breath. He blinked several times and sat up, rubbing his face.

"I think you got low blood pressure North, that's why you passed out for a while there. You need to drink some juice or have something sweet to help." Sean said to him, but I don't think North has fully recovered. I quickly looked around the room, the guys still seemed shocked to what is happening. This meeting wasn't equipped like last time with some snacks, probably because it was last minute. My eyes trailed along anything thing I could find to help North.

Luke.

I quickly crawled back over to him on the table.

"Luke where's the candy?"

I handed out my hand hopefully he had some on him and could be happily give it to North. I looked back at North, Sean was still telling him to slowly take it easy. My hand still had nothing in it, I looked back at Luke again. He was just staring at me like I had 2 two heads or something.

"Luke!" is he.....I think he's daydreaming, "Luke, do you have any candy or sweets on you? North needs some, hurry up." God, I wish I brought in my bag. I still had those chocolate chip cookies in there from class. I snapped my fingers to get his attention but got nothing. I got impatient and North needed candy so he doesn't passed out on me again, and cause brain damage or whatever.

I know it was something stupid to do but I pushed Luke back in his chair, thankfully they had wheels at the bottom. I leaned over him searching his pockets, "give me your sugar Luke, which pocket is it in?," maybe not the best words to help this situation, but -

"North! Snap out of it man, Wake up!" I heard Seans voice, and looked back over. North fainted again. That's what happened right? When someone faints, they wake up and faint again? Well shit I can't think right now.

I found a few chocolate Kisses in Luke's pocket, yes! Just as I was about to go give these to North, Luke shouted in my face.

"I'm Coming!"