Chapter 25

Sang

Nathan.

All my thoughts that I was thinking seconds ago, gone. I didn't know I was staring to long at how good he looked and how much I'd miss him. Them. We're they all here? What are they doing here? Why did they think to come here? Questions rapid fired through my brain that could give me a headache.

He was looking around the small space, standing in front of the couch until his eyes landed on me. He didn't seem to recognize me. My heart felt a sting of pain, but I couldn't blame him. I didn't look like me.

He cleared his throat and nodded at me, not knowing what to say. I like him over and noticed a black diamond eating in. A camera. I felt so fucking happy right now but I had to school my features because of the goons in here. Thankfully there's only two.

I smirked at Nathan, "Aye, ya must be de Kings Jack?"

"Yeah,.... and you must be his Queen?"

I gave the goons a glance, they were looking at goon number ones phone. I looked back at Nathan, right into his camera. I signed 'its me. Sang'. I knew Owen was watching, I gave them a small wave and my killer smile. Nathan sucked in a breath.

I glanced at the goons, they weren't paying attention. "Aye." I had to get our conversation going, and tell them everything I could. But first was to get a hold of Steven.

"So.... whats a pretty Lad like ya doin in de fights? Calvin Klein company is on other side of town." I winked. They're probably freaking out on my Irish accent, I try to make it sound thick.

Nathan seemed to be thinking, taking a glance at the guards. I raised my brows trying to ask him what was going on? I wish I learned their silent communication thingy.

He chuckled, "So, your the Irish Queen? Heard your the best around here."

"Aye, been fighting all mi time here. Where they find ya?"

"Just a high school street Lad." He shrugged and I laughed. I tried to put it together, must have competed for the spot. How did they know?

"So ye thought to start ye fame in de fights. That's a bit of an bold move, aye?"

"Have to take some risks to find what your looking for." I sucked in a quiet breath. They been looking for me. God I wanted to hug him. He relaxed a little and took a look around again. The guards still occupied on their phone. Probably texting other on what's going on out there.

Nathan observed me and I him. I gave him a small grin, he had an ear piece in. He noticed the ring on my finger and frowned. I brought up my hand and looked at annoyed.

"Aye," I looked over to the guards, watching them. "Some people get to have dat. Have you been to prison Lad?" Nathan shook his head. I was trying to make him understand.

I looked back at the ring and the bracelet I have on, and back at him. "Let mi tell ye mi story then."

"Hey!!! No talking!" Goon number one said, glaring at Nathan. It pissed me off.

"Aye! Pishh off ye fool. Go out an fuckin get ye cock sucked. No need to babysit mi!! I kill ya with mi bare hands Lads! Don't ya be gettin mad I never told ye stories. Ye two are boring company to be eround." I said, glaring at them and putting some ice in my words.

"Take 10 ye bastards! Mi goon number 4 an 5 are right outside mi door. I can't go anywhere ye dumb shits," I gestured to my bracelet, waving it in the air. "De fights are gonna be startin soon, I'll be happy to drag ye arses in there with me. Consider yis a small free time to see ye Lass. Go before de King comes back!"