Chapter 13

Sang

“Ok, tell me what happened.” Uncle Phil said when he walked into the dead silent room. I covered my mouth with my hands like it was the only thing that could help me, I couldn’t hold it in, I burst out laughing at the moment that just happened in like under 2 minute or something. A second later the whole room was like a pack of hyena’s on helium. Tears filled my eyes while I looked a Luke with a big smile on my face. He wiggled his brows, his eyes traveling down my body. It was too much I just had to shake my head. I tried to look down where his excitement was earlier on to have the table in the way.

Uncle Phil had a very confused look on his face, but heck no that I’m telling him what just happened. These men are going to get me in trouble soon. After the room has settle down, me and Sean took our seats again.

Uncle Phil decided this was the time to talk again, “Ok, as I was saying, let’ hear the report from today real quick, Sang we nee-“ I guess he just noticed what I was in. “W-what are you wearing dear?” he asked with a quirk of his brow. A mistake, I wanted to say but I needed to be professional right now. So I went with “intel sir.” That’s a word for it, right?

“O-okay,” he cleared his throat and so did I. He sat down a chair from Owen. “After hearing about the new debrief today from Brandon, North, and Luke. The council wants the girls rescued tonight. And the information we got from some of the school hidden files. I know you would want to this differently Sang, but right now that’s not an option.” Uncle Phil said turning towards me.

“Okay, everyone report.” I looked around the room, starting with the team leads. Owen and Axel shared a look. What did they find?

“After I got the text from Mr. Toma about the cougar in the school. I had to sneak into Mr. McCoy’s office. He and Principal Hendricks left the building to attend a meeting with the school board. Victor has it recorded. But it looks like just a regular meeting. Anyways, I found a flash drive well hidden in his desk drawer. Along with a skinny file regarding Mrs. Clark. I had Kota pick it up to give to the boys.” Owens voice never faltered, and I really hope my speech sounds as good as his voice.

He continued, “Victor and Corey will explain further, also on some things they found out at the administration building. Other than that, we have nothing else from the faculty members.”

I looked towards Victor and gave him a small smile. I got up and went over to the white board, ready to write down the new information that was coming.

Corey was the one that talked, “First of all, we found some information this morning before you guys had lunch break. We’ll Kota did actually. The 3 girls were on the cheerleading squad, and apparently there’s a handful of those girls that sell for a student that is a repeat. Everyone calls him Rocky, but his real name is Robert Williams. He’s the quarter back for the school’s football team and most of the male students are loyal to him. One of the footages I saw him and another boy talking about replacements, I’m thinking some new girls to sell for him again.”

Okay that’ll put some pieces together in my head, I had a feeling about some of those girls that gave me looks.

I wonder which ones are selling for Rocky. Cheryl and Josie probably, or picking them for him. They probably think I am one to choose from, but they only need me for the week, just 4 more days. This does not make any sense. I was looking at the board, thinking, Rocky could be R from those girl’s code talk in the bathroom. “Victor please continue,” I said, making a web diagram.

“Uh, Somehow the funds for the school is being written out in checks and being used somewhere else. We found fake receipts for things that should have been ordered for the school, like new books, desks, supplies, etc. The only money we seen is paying for the electric and water to stay on, and weekly delivers for food, and small checks to the teachers. They aren’t even getting their full pay, I found a email to all staff, regarding temporary budget cuts until the new year.”