Chapter 33

Months have passed since I met the BlackToma Team, and it has been the best months I could ever ask for. After Gabriels birthday, the guys wanted to get a big house we could all share. We found a perfect one that was on the country side, a couple miles out from the Anderson Team.

We had our own space and privacy. I helped Gabriel as much as I could, that man didn't let any type of clothing or home materials in the house unless he approved. The guys were about to wrangle him for it. I watched it as my new reality show of 'The Househusbands of Charleston'.

We'll, hopefully future husband's. Our relationship has been progressing over the weeks and my mind is soaking up any all information about them. Everyone only took things to third base with me. I wanted to protest!

My hormones hated been teased, and it made me fustrated. But I couldn't make them go further, if they think we needed more time to have sex, then I'll wait. There was no rush for us. We had time. Raven of course took things a little further, but forced himself to stop. He wanted Corey to be apart of it for our first time. It was sweet and had my mind racing of how hot it'll be.

I remember our first Thanksgiving, it was held at Uncle T's house. They had a pretty property, Him and the guys finished remodeling that house and Uncle T put it up for resale. When dinner was ready we all sat down, Kota's mother and sister was here, along with the Korba men, and Uncle.

Before we began, Uncle Phil stood to give a small speech. "Well, everyone. Happy Thanksgiving. We all know this past two months have been a crazy and fast moving. But I wouldn't regret a day of all that happened if it meant for Sang to find her family. For all of you to accept her and bring her joy. I'm thankful for the academy and all its help. This year it brought 15 people together. It brought new beginnings and new memories. I wish for many years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds to keep our whole family happy."

Everyone nodded and raised thier glasses of champagne. "Cheers!!"

After the shopping I did on Black Friday with Gabriel, Luke, Sean, and Marc, we had troubles trying to find a hide out. Luckily for me, Wil has been our savior, he had a storage he rented. I bought hundreds of toys to donate to toys for tots. Half of it was sent out to the Academys orphanages, churches, and hospitals. The rest went to the local communities.

Luke thought we should have a slumber party. The person who can stay up the longest gets to have their first date with me. Everyone agreed, Marc made it his mission to make different kinds of coffee.

After games of truth and dare, hide and seek, karaoke, charades, and trivia. The guys wanted to see what talents I had. I walked up to Victor's piano that sat in in a corner of the living room. I started to play 'winter' by Vivaldi, then slowly switched it to the first Noel.

They sat their stunned and then started cheering. I smiled at them, Victor came up to kiss me. He said he was going to buy another piano so we could play together. It was a long tiring night, especially when we went shopping the day before. Luke was the first to crash, all his sugar he thought would help him out, well...it didn't.

Kota won that night. He and I were the last to be awake, and we planned out date. I feel asleep in his warm embraced.

That Monday, we did more shopping. Cyber Monday, just the two of us. We took our time, had lunch, got to know each other more, then had a romantic dinner that was set up at HQ. Where we first met.

__________________________________

When Owen's Birthday came, he took me with him. Leaving the others at home. He didn't talk, only to order some Chinese food, and we drove out to a beautiful lake that had a dock. He grabbed the food and my hand, then lead me to the edge of the dock. We ate in silence.