Chapter 26

Once I'm in the cage every guy in here was sizing each other up. We all stayed in pairs of our teams, my eyes scanned the surroundings. I saw North, Silas, Raven, and Marc on the other side of the cage. I walked in that direction, glaring at the others to move.

"Find your own spot girly. Preferably in the middle, it's time for the queen to fall." One of the men said to me. Nathan walked behind me and I got closer to where the guys were at. Name and cat calling were aimed at me.

"I think I like mi view better over here. Plus I feel mi luck tonight, not dat I need it aye. It's simply raw talent, best hope they don't want elimination. Hate to kill ya ugly face, but we're already a hundred feet down. I letch ye body rot down here for the rats." I said back. All the fighters glared at me, except Nathan who seemed willing to help me make that happen.

The cage were against our backs, all 10 of us within the square, ready to pounce on our preys. The DJ put on Disturbed, Down with the sickness.

"You know the song people, you'll know when to start!" The announcer said, I was jumping on my toes, ready to smash some faces in. Nathan the same, I waited at the 31 second mark of "oohhwaa aahh ah ah".

We all rushed foward to give each other a good punch like a bunch odd fucking monkeys. The crowed was wild, I could hear everyone calling on their favorite fighter. A guy from House Cobra and his friend full on attack me. I dodge there hits like a pro, but fighting them together was a bitch. I tried to keep them in front of me, they cornered me.

I was breathing hard and had my hands up blocking. I could see Nathan trying to get to me but his fighters weren't having it. I think I heard Raven behind me "I'll kill you if you touch her!"

Oh Raven. The bigger guys stepped forward to land a punch, I block it and did a round house kick to his head. He dazed and fell back but didn't knock out. The other guy ran up and pushed me full force against the cage that hurt my back. I slid a bit trying to get balance. He landed a punch to my face, again, again, and again. My butt hit the floor and I blocked the next few hits. "Hit him baby! Get up!" I heard North's voice over the ring in my ears.

I felt one last punch to the side of my left arm covering my face. I throw my right hook straight to his balls since I was low enough for that target. I groaned and backed up. I got up and started throwing the punches back while he cupped his nuggets. I heard his nose crunch, he bent forward trying to stand and I took that opportunity to upper cut him. He fell back and black out.

I quickly looked for Nathan, he was now fighting the guy that cornered me. My next opponent came from the left, I recognize his sucked in face from House Jackets. What am I supposed to punch now?

He surprised me with a hard kick to the stomach that probably would have made me shit myself. I lost oxygen for a moment until I coughed it out.

"I've been waiting for this Queeny. I'm the one taking you out!" I stood up more straighter even though my stomach hurt.

"Aye Lad, ye won't last 20 seconds wit mi." With that I charged at him and use some of my karate moves. He wasn't fast enough, I landed a good punch to the side of his head and he was out. I went on the the next guy, taking his fighter away from him because he looked like he was a punch away from gone. I gave it to him, the guy beating him look pissed I took away his punching bag.

My arms left like noodles but I kept moving, "ye turn Lad, I'm just getting started."

I blocked his punch and round house kick he tried. He was from Club Bear. Bikers that were know in GTA on the west side. He was on the smaller side and lean. Fast. I've seen him fight. Our fight turned into martial arts of all kinds. Keeping up with each other, another guys tried to interven but it's like our minds clicked at the same time and hit him in face. He knocked out, and we continued our fight. We each got a good couple hits in. I got an opening to his stomach, but it was like kicking concrete.