Chapter 27

North

I really thought we wouldn't have made it to the fights. But last week we got a text the next day saying Nathan was in. They gave us the the time and date to be there. The place wasn't set up yet so we had to wait in New York for the address. That was a couple hours ago.

We spent all week learning the streets and a plan to put in place. Nathan was training while everybody else had their own positions. We Called Dr. Roberts for some help, he told the teams and whoever was available in the area to help.

He also informed us the get a hold of a guy named Steven O'Malley. Hes a friend of Sangs with special forces that's looking for a wanted man. That man could be this King. We weren't sure since there are a lot of different Irish gangs and stuff.

Victor looked through Sangs phone and found his contact, he talked with Mr. B. He was also informed about Sangs kidnapping on a mission. Apparently he knew about the academy, Dr. Roberts said we could trust him. He was quick to say he'll be on the next flight out to New York and do his own digging. He had some PI's on the streets that may help.

We all met up 2 days early at a crumy hotel on the lower east side, to formulate a plan to take down the guy that's created the new JH-17+. During the weeks when this first started the JH-14 at school was now gone. Nobody wanted it, they were interested in the new drug on the streets.

We think that who ever was handling the drug, maybe even the same person stopped it and started making more jingle jangle. Now we need to stop the deals, got evidence, and find the guy in charge.

That's where we ended up. At an underground football field, where I was fucking terrified of a earth quake happening any fucking second. The place was packed, dark along the edges, dj on his big booth with large ass speakers. Canopy tents on one side area. That's where we're headed, me, Silas, Mr. B, Marc, Raven, and Dr. Green. Nathan was told to follow some men to the main team room where he was going to meet the Irish Queen.

They only let 6 people of each small crew come in. They didn't want any business deals be corrupt if the cops showed. Inside the tent was a private room that's set up like a mini bar inside. There was and old bar table with a table cover on it. 6 stools on each side, a small 24 inch tv that showed the crowd and the cage.

Looks like some small bets on girls fighting in the cage. The music was loud, but the tents away from the cage and the speakers was a bit more peaceful. There was a small styrofoam ice chest filled with ice and beer. Marc passed them around and we opened it.

We knew better not to drink it, but I needed something to relax me. Fuck, there's too much people here I doubt they would poison all the drinks. I scoffed mentally. We each had an ear piece in, the others were outside in the SUVs ready for action.

Other academy members were in place at every block for 4 blocks, Steven and his men ready as well. There were more back up coming, we haven't heard the ETA.

Now we just needed to wait for Nathan to win this thing, speak with this King, and bust him before he disappears. Then find my Sang Baby. I pray everyday that she was okay and healthy.

Mr. B opened up his phone and was watching the feed. Luke and Victor made Nathan an earring that was a camera, it looked like a black diamond. Gabe suggested it with his fighter look and was more than happy to pierce it himself. Curses was flown between each other when Gabe poked the Needle through.

It didn't go through strait the first time.

We could hear through the earpiece Nathan had in his ear, the guard telling him which room. I watched the TV and took another drink of my beer, I started to become nervous for some reason.