Chapter 32

It's been a few days after I woke up. I needed to get out of here. I was sore still, but working on some PT was helping. I told Uncle I was losing my mind and wanted to call quits. I was up early around five and took a nice hot shower. Gabriel brought me some clothes a in a bag, I was tired of being in hospital gowns.

I put on black lace underware and bra, then dark skinny jeans, with a nice black v neck sweater shirt.  Along with a dark grey peacoat that was warm for the weather outside. Good. I put on my black ankle socks along with my black converse. I put my wet hair in a high messy bun after I brushed it. When it untie later it'll have nice curls. My face was back no normal, well almost. I used some makeup to cover the light bruising I still had.

I took my bag and went to the nurses station, telling them I'm checking out. I just realized the other day after I woke was Gabriels birthday. I needed to  get something special him. Victor bought me a new phone and added all thier numbers in it. When they couldn't be with me at the hospital, we texted and talked.

They were doing small missions that only took a couple hours to finish. Some were given favors others cash. They didn't want to take on full missions yet until I recovered fully and after we all needed a well spent vacation. The council agreed for one year of freedom. Everyone was happy.

So today is Gabriels 20th, I had to remember all their birthdays and put in in my phone. I thought I'd get Nathan a gift as well, since his was before mine last month. They'll probably be sad that they missed my birthday, but we only met that week and Its been a long time I even did something for myself on my birthdays.

I called ahead for the private jet to be ready, I was taking Gabriel back to New York. I didn't want to return to the city until years passed but it had everything he needed.

Uncle had my car brought back for me and I headed to the Sargent Jasper. It was a bit weird seeing the securities again, I said a quick good morning and entered the elevator. I called Kota to open their door for me since I didn't have a key.

"10? What are you doing out of the hospital?" He said, grabbing me until I was in his arms. I hugged him back and looked up. Our kiss was supposed to be a quick peck but turned into something more heated. I wanted to follow him to his room. What Sang? What are you thinking?

I broke our kiss, "it's Gabriel's birthday. I have it all planned out. Which of the guys do you think would like to help me?"

"With what?"

"Shopping!"

Kota bit his lip, but his body shaking was too much from trying not to laugh. I took this moment to observe his night wear, black draw string pants and a deep green tank top. It showed his lean muscular body, and his bed hair made it all more appealing. I needed to stop staring.

"I guess, maybe Victor and Sean can handle his shopping routines. Everyone else will run the other way."

"Okay, can you tell them to get up and ready please? And met us in the living room?"

"Ok 10. Have fun today, and don't strain yourself. I'm going to go back to bed," he kissed me again. "Be safe." I nodded.

"Oy! Which room is Meanie's?" I whispered yelled when he was walking down a hall. He covered his mouth to help his loud laughing. He shook his head and pointed down the other hall, "to the left 10."

"Okay, thanks. We'll see you later Kota. I'll text Owen the info on what's going on. You guys don't need to worry about anything except setting up the place." He nodded and went on his way to return to his slumber.

I walked down the hall and opened Gabriels door, it was dark but I could see the outlines of his things. I slowly got into bed with him, he was laying on his back. I tucked myself beside him and hugged him tight. My meanie.