Chapter 35

I woke this morning feeling really sick, and my stomach cramping. It was like this for a few days now, but today was worse. I was glad I had the night to myself or one of the guys would have seen me over the toilet throwing up.

I tried to remember what we ate last night, but all I had was a salad with lemonade. I couldn't stomach more food because of the guys acting up again. I kept trying to talk to them seperatly, I wanted nothing more to fix our family.

I washed up and thought about why I could be sick, then it hit me. I looked under the sink in to find my unopened tampons. I missed my period. Then I tried to remember when the last time I got my shot, that was about 3 months ago. My last birth control wasn't for me and gave me heavy flows, so I wanted to switch off for a bit, and see how the next option would be.

I forgot to go back and get the shot. That was a mission we were called on for child pornography. It didn't occur to us that we left some loose strings since the Ashley Waters assignment. We found teenage boys trapped in an abandon building, caged like animals. They seemed okay, in good health but they had fear in their eyes.

We discovered it was Mrs. Clarks doing, she was running the whole damn thing. We had to watch and get evidence of how she was processing the whole thing. It seems she went back to the school after it reopened under a different name. She took 3 boys at a time and kept them for about 2-3 days each.

They were blackmailed and threatened, so they couldn't go to the police. What frightened them more was when she told them to sexually please her, if they didn't she had men come and get them. One boy was a victim and found dead a couple miles from there.

When I had enough, I personally went to her set up of photography things and her photo booth that was displayed in the abandoned building. I yanked her from her chair behind the camera and beat the shit out of her. The guys all handled her goons, we had back up outside. I swore I tried to use her big boobs to strangle the air coming from her throat.

I lost it, how could a women be so cruel to young boys, to take advantage of them. I just didn't understand it, and in vise versa. What made these kids think they couldn't go to their parents for help? I was lost for thoughts that day. Now, now I'm thinking of my own.

But, will the guys even want a baby yet? We never talked about kids. We never talked about extending our family. Will this easier more issues on who the father is or what? I know about half the guys are snipped, so I know who the fathers could be.

Will they be excited? I don't even know how to feel about it. I mean I could be pregnant, or it could be something totally different. Well I guess we'll find out in a couple more minutes. But the possibilities that go through my mind are so jumbled.

I'm sitting here in an exam room in a different clinic than the academy, it was located downtown. This section of the clinic was for pregnant women. The walls are a pale purple and they have posters and small models of pregnancy stages. I hold my stomach nervously.

After I got ready this morning, I went down to eat North made breakfast and I thanked him. I wasn't sure if I should tell the guys what was going on, but decided against it when Raven and Corey got into an argument.

"I can handle the fucking mission myself Raven! I'm not a little kid, stop hovering over me! I can take care of myself too!!"

"We'll I am better aim. It won't hurt to have back up! I'm go with you!!"

I could tell North got annoyed, and probably wanted to tell them to fuck off or something. Everyone had something to say about everyone else, especially about solo missions. I've seen guilt, hatred, and annoyance in thier eyes, and its been changing everyday or something.