Chapter 22

Owen

Today is Halloween. As much as we want to help families in overlooking the neighborhoods and making sure the kids have a safe night, we can't.

The school is on a temporary shutdown until they can find some funding to fix all that's corrupt by it. They won't no anymore news until Friday. At lease now we will know students will be home, safe, under their parents watchful eyes.

We've had more time to be together in my apartment and come up with plans to meet the dealer that is passing the JH-17+. We checked out the perminter of where the party is to be, set up just a few night vision cameras up.

We all had to make sure we were ready, concealed, and have our own ProBelts on, Mr. Coleman's word not mine. Mr. Taylor Sr-...Luke... informed us of Sangs belt, Mr. Colem-... Gabriel... thought we should all have one. I guess they can't hear inside my head, I can call them by their first names. Luke showed us what Sang did to deactivate an electronic lock with magnets. I want to praise her on her knowledge and talents.

I wondered if she likes the violin? Does she play and instrument? I sighed, my thoughts keep going to her. I really hope this plan works out.

It's 8pm and we're all sitting in the living room, me and Axel passing words, making sure we got everything in place. Mr. Rocky won't know that we're all be waiting on the side to make a deal with his boss. We thought that if we made up our own gang of street fighting, our crew needs to sell on the side at fights. Deals made and so on.

Making ourselves look like a small fight crew would better fit the appeal. I of course in my regular formal attire, suit and tie, the main gang leader. Gabriel put a fake tattoo on the side of my neck that people can glimpse at, but also half of it hidden by the suit jacket.

I can thank Gabriel on making my tattoo with roses and thorns that drip blood. The cursive letting of SS engraved with it. My hair looks like I kept running my hand through it. My glasses cleaned, a rolex watch on my left wrist. I cigar in my coat pocket. Gabriel said I like like a perfect mess, and should stay like this. I would get Sang leaking down her legs in a second. I scoffed at him. But that thought was pretty hot if I saw so myself. I wanted that reaction from her.

Everyone was dressed in dark clothing, all black, or dark blue jeans, black shirts. We all had a tattoo on us, well the ones that don't. Raven didn't care to wear a shirt. But Corey said to have his leather jacket be open. He blushed at Ravens appearance, we all been noticing it. But not saying anything, they will tell us when they're ready. And I'm glad they're opening up that part of themselves. I'm just a bit upset they couldn't trust us enough that we would never judge them.

But I can understand. People will open up when their ready.

Sean and Axel had to switch hair colors, Gabriel said the dye will wash out, and 'we are in fucking luck that it's halloween, the hair color sprays were on sale'. They had piercing on their ears and lips and nose. They couldn't be recognized by the students that were going.

I texted Luke to take a good picture of them. One for the books.

Nathan and Silas still make themselves look like kids from school, only in darker clothing. We want this to go smoothly, they have cash for the drugs, but our goal is to meet with the main supplier. The Irish gang leader.

We started to head down, Silas got a text from Rocky asking where he was at. We passed the security guards givings us odds looks but ignored it. They were told not to ask questions. Mr. Gellar I believe asked us once about Sang. Told them she went out of town, family emergency. A sick aunt in the hospital with only few weeks left.

We all got into the SUVs, and drove out to the address. We let Nathan and Silas go first, everyone's earpieces in. Victor and Corey is to stay in the cars with Kota and Marc. The rest of them leaned against the cars and acted fierce. Teenagers glancing our way, girls giggling thier costumes off at the sight of them. I stayed in the middle car, ready to be let out when Rocky gets his guy to come get us. We knew how things are done.