•+, Dream

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗔𝗟

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: You and Dream (Clay) decide to do a face reveal at the same time

( THEY / THEM)

Anonymous. Well, our face was unknown. Everything else was known. She hid behind a mask which looks like the animated version of me with no face. I hide behind a mask with a smile.

~

"Hey dream, would you and moonsh1ne ever do a face reveal?" The robotic voice said. I stayed silent for a moment.

"Maybe, i'm considering it to be honest, I don't know about Y/N though. We were talking about doing our face reveal together. Thank you for the dono!." I said, responding to the question. I looked over to my monitor which had the stream chat open and it went absolutely insane. They mainly freaked out.

Username288382: WHAT FR?

uKanO: POGCHAMP

glislis: AYYY

I smiled a bit.

~

"Okay guys, i'm gonna end the stream here! Hope you all had fun, and have a good day!" I told the stream, ending it after. (not me forgetting how he ends his streams-). I heard the door open, it was Y/N. "Oh hello Y/N!" I greeted them. They smiled.

"Hi Clay! How was todays stream?" They asked cheerfully. They seem to be in an awfully good mood.

"It was fine, a few hiccups here and there." I replied.

"Oof, anyway, I was wondering, when do you wanna do a face reveal?" They questioned. We had been chatting about doing our face reveals for a while now.

"Huh? Oh, whenever you're ready." I replied.

"Do you wanna do it on my 15mil milestone or your 15mil milestone? They are both pretty close." They told.

"Maybe your milestone." I said. It didn't really matter to me, I felt comfortable now.

"Hm, sure, why not. I'll tweet it?" They said. I shrugged. They pulled out their phone and started tweeting. A ding emitted from my phone, indictating that a notification appeared.

"Oh? Have my notifications on?" They teased. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What? Can I not have my notifications on for my significant other?" I retaliated. Laughs escaped both our lips.