•+, Purpled

𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬...

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: Reader and Purpled are siblings and their parents on a roadtrip thinking that it was a good idea to leave them alone for a whole month. (spoiler alert, it wasn't.)
SHE/THEY
requested by my wattpad sister, autumnfails <3
this is probably ooc asf but shhh
you're gonna be the same age as him

YOUR POV

"Bye Mama and Papa! Be safe!" I said to my parents who were leaving on a roadtrip. Mom smiled at me and Papa was standing at the door.

"You two kids behave, I don't wanna pay for any bail alright?" Mom told me teasingly but with a tinge of seriousness. I laughed.

"Okay Mom, have a good trip!" I spoke, hugging her and then hugging my dad. (my daddy issues: ...)

They both walked to the car in the driveway and got in the car. Once they drove off, I locked the door with all the unnecessary locks dad had given me.

I wondered what my brother, Grayson, was doing. Probably streaming. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing some bottled water and leftover food before going up to Grayson's room.

I climbed up these godforbiddenly tiring stairs to his room. I knocked on the room in case he was streaming, which he was.

"Hold on chat, come in!" I heard so I opened the door and walked in.

"Ay purpled, you doing good?" I asked while handing him the water bottle, the leftovers are for me. I made sure to stay out of frame as I didn't really like being on camera myself.

He takes the water bottle and places it down next to his set up.

"I'm doing great, thanks." He hummed in response.

"Oh by the way, for the cooking stream, when is it gonna happen? So I know when to stay in my room and not interrupt?" I questioned again. He thought for a second or two before replying.

"Maybe tomorrow, not sure yet though. I'll tell you if I change the date though." He answered and I nodded, leaving his room to let him do his stream.

PURPLED'S POV

Y/N walked out of my room and I turned back to my computer to unmute.

"Hello chat I am back!" I said as I continued building this damned house.

"Who were you talking to?" The robot voice read out.

"Er, I don't know if they like their information shared so I'll just say that it was a family member of mine. And thank you for the dono!" I responded, while still building the house, it wasn't looking so hot.

After the other donation, another one popped up. Which was also about my sister.

"Can we meet the family member?"

"Again, I have no idea if they like being on camera or if I can share their name but I'll ask and depending on what they say, you guys can meet them."