•+, Sapnap

𝗢𝗢𝗣𝗦

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: While your boyfriend was streaming, you accidentally hum, revealing yourself

My boyfriend, who was quite popular, was streaming. It was so.. bland without him.

To be honest, even though it doesn't seem like it, he was pretty funny. I enjoyed his company, I mean, he is my significant other. I groaned on boredom, thinking of what to do. All I could think of was to go on tiktok. I scrolled through my FYP and saw multiple videos of doing a dance with a soft girl audio in the back. 'What if I do the trend.. Seems like fun so why not.' I thought and pulled up the sound. It took a while, but I learned the dance and started to record. Confident, I started doing the dance while lip syncing to the audio.

~ Time skip brought to you by my lazy {but also fat} ass ~

"Holy shit finally! I never knew tiktok dances would be so exhausting." I sighed out. I picked up my phone and reviewed the video. Damn, I looked dumb as hell. Eh, might as well post it. And posted it. I sighed. Now the boredom is back. I walked into Sapnap's streaming room.

"Nickk!" I whined. His attention slipped to me as he muted his mic.

"Hm?" He said.

"I can I show you something?" I pleaded, wanting to show him the dance I just learned. He looked at me and I gave him puppy eyes. He sighed.

"Fine.. just hurry." He told me. I smiled and started doing the dance. My skirt flowing during it.

~ (idk how to describe the dance so here ya go timeskip)

• Third Person POV

His cheeks turned a nice shade of red once the girl had finished her little dance. She giggled softly, watching her boyfriend redeciding life choices. He pulled her in by the waist and hugged her by the waist, his chin resting on her shoulders. He signaled for you to stay but to be quiet while continued his stream.

While he streamed with you on his lap, you accidentally hummed the tune of 'Rawr, extreme nuzzles pounces on you uwu your so warm' (i cant believe i just typed that out-).

Chat went absolutely insane.

"YO IS THAT A GIRL"

"SAPNAP HAS A GIRLFRIEND?"

The girl looked at the male, with a look that screams, sorry. He gave her a forgiving look. It's now or never.

Ending note: THIS WAS SO SHORTFT