•+, Dream

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: You and your boyfriend, Clay, otherwise known as Dream, finished streaming and you wanted cuddles.
( THEY/THEM )

Devious and sneaky.

Quiet and Smart.

The perfect duo.

That's what you and Dream were, the dynamic duo.

"Goddamn it!! This is such a disadvantage! Its literally sneakiness and smartness against two idiots!" A man yelled while another was wheezing in the background.

"You just admitted you and Sapnap are idiots!" You giggled. Dream was still wheezing, starting to lose his breathe. Eventually you had to join in, it was way to hilarious.

"Wha- I did not!!" George defended.

"Yeah right!" I teased while dying of literal laughter. We argued for a bit before Dream ended stream.

I was still streaming so I decided to ask a question to my chat.

"Ok chat, did George call himself and Sapnap an idiot?" I asked. I burst out laughing as a good 90% said yes. "PFFT- AHAHA! Georgee! They said you did call yourself an idiot." I wheezed out. Dream had also started a laughing fit.

"How could you guys!" He said, offended.

"Well it's true! I'll send you the footage if you don't believe me!" I chuckled out.

"Alright bet! If I did, I owe you 200 diamonds. If not, you owe me 200 diamonds." He 'negotiated'.

"Ha! Have fun mining all day!" I teased, you could hear the smirk I had.

"George you're screwed." Dream stated. "Oh and by the way, where's Sapnap? Haven't heard him talk for a while." He added.

"I dunno, I think he left the call, had to go somewhere I think." I replied. "Can I have cuddles after this stream Dream?" You asked him politely, in higher hopes that he'll say yes.

"Fine.. you're lucky I love you." He scoffed playfully. I cheered gleefully.

"Get a room you two." George rolled his eyes.

"You're just jealous you don't have someone to cuddle with!" I shot at him. All three of laughed at our stupidity.

~~

"Okay so i'm gonna end the stream here, I hope you guys had fun watching! Watch out for the QnA stream tomorrow! Anyway have a good day or night, this is Y/N logging off for the night!" I told my chat, greeting them goodbye. I took my headphones off and ended my stream. I got up from my chair and ran to Clay's room. I opened his room door and he was turning around in his chair.

"The hell are you doing?-" I questioned, catching his attention. He stopped turning and looked at me.

"Spinning a chair, obviously." He told me sarcastically. I deadpanned at him and he laughed. "Well, are you gonna come over here so I can give you the cuddles you wished for?" He asked me, his arms open and a goofy grin on his face. I nodded quickly and walked over into his arms. I sat in his embrace while he started to edit. I started to fall asleep in his warm cuddle.

"I love you princess." He told me while kissing me on the forehead right before I fell asleep.