•+, Karl

JEALOUSY

PLOT: You were playing among us with your friends and Karl gets attention needy + jealous that your spending more time them

(SHE/HER)

YOUR POV

I opened up Among Us on my computer and put my twitch chat on the monitor to my right. On the left monitor, I had Discord open. Currently, I was playing with my friends -- friends being Karl, Dream, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo, Ranboo, Scott, Niki, Minx, and Wilbur -- while streaming like usual. Everyone was talking about random things in the VC. Minx was bickering with Dream and Niki was talking with Ranboo about.. Pandas?

"SHUT UP DREAM, GO SUCK GEORGE'S DICK!"

"LANGUAGEEEE!!"

"EXCUSE ME? HOW ABOUT GO SUCK SCHLAT'S!"

"LANGUAGE!"

"YOU DID NOT, I'LL KILL YOU LITTLE PILE OF GREEN SHIT!!"

"OH MY MUFFIN, LANGUAGE!"

"SHUT UP BADBOYHALO AND SUCK SKEPPY'S ASSHOLE!"

The call burst into laughter at their pointless arguing.

"PFAHAHAH-"

"HAHHAHAH"

"What the fuck..- I come back to you guys arguing about dicks.." Wilbur said, undeafening. I heard Dream's iconic tea kettle wheeze.

"Yo Dream, what the fuck is up with your lungs? You sound like you're deflating.. Get that checked out mate." I told him sarcastically. Once again, the call went into laughter. Dream's lungs started to deflate even more. You could barely hear his wheeze.

"WHA- Y/N-" Poor dude couldn't even finish his sentence and fell off his chair laughing.

"CAN WE GET AN F FOR THE FALLEN COMRADE?" Karl said at his chat while saluting. I laughed softly and opened up his stream. I typed 'F' in his chat and, you guessed it, chat went crazy. "Y/N you're supposed to be playing the game!" Karl scolded. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Fiinee!" I whined and my attention went back to the game. I muted on discord and looked at my main monitor. I sat at spawn with Karl in front of me, seemingly protecting me as I was afk.

"Awwh chat! Karl is so sweet!" I said, smiling. I walked to my first task then a body was found. I unmuted and so did other people.

"Where was the body Minx?" Scott asked.

"Electrical." Minx responded.

"Hm, I was at the spawn with Karl." I told them, vouching for Karl.

"Yep!"
I smiled at his optimism.

"I was at the admin table with Niki and Sapnap, though Sapnap went away after a while." Wilbur announced. Niki hummed in response.

"So Sapnap where did you go?" Scott questioned.

"I went up to Medbay for the space task thing. I was gonna do scan when the body was called." Sapnap answered defensively but yet calm.

"I was at Medbay and I didn't see Sapnap, Bad was with me too." Ranboo interrupted.

"Vouch, I didn't see Sapnap either." Bad said after Ranboo finished talking.

"Wait, wait! What about Dream? He hasn't talked at all!" Sapnap replied. Dream unmuted and started laughing.

"You guys didn't notice?" He chuckled. Minx rolled her eyes. I couldn't see her stream but I bet everything she did.

"Just tell us where you were dick." Minx said.

"LANGUAGE!"

"Shut up Minx, I was at-"

"FUCK OFF DREAM GO SUCK ASS" Minx shouted at him. Probably for telling her to shut up.

"Language you muffin head!"

"Okay I'll suck Y/N's."

"WOAH WHAT?" I yelled, shocked as hell at the comment.

"I-"

"Um- What?" Niki blurted, also shocked.

"HUH?" Ranboo shouted.

"WHATDIDHESAYYYY?" Sapnap said.

"DREAM YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND-" I told him.

"I said what I said." Dream simply said. I felt a bit awkward cause I was with Karl at the moment.

"Yeah, no. Vote Dream for that." George said, unexpectedly talking.

"WOAH WHAT THE FU-" I screeched but I was cut off by a very aggressive,

"LANGUAGE YOU MUFFIN!"

"DUDE MY EARS!" I yelled at him.

"I DON'T CARE, STOP SWEARING MUFFINHEAD!" He yelled back.

"SUCK IT BAD!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"I SAID SUCK IT!"

"YOU SUCK IT!"

"YEAH? SUCK WHAT BITCH?"

"SUCK.. A MUFFIN! ALSO, LANGUAGE!"

The call went into a fit of laughter, though I didn't hear Karl. I pulled up his stream again and saw that it was over already. I checked the call and he left. I raised an eyebrow and went back to the game. After a while, I heard my room door open. I looked over at the doorframe and Karl was there. I then muted before talking as no one knew about our relationship.

"Yes babe?" I asked him.

"Cuddles?" He said softly. I nodded my head.

"Of course, after this stream!" I told him. He pouted slightly.

"I want them now though.."

"Awh, I promise i'll give you some later! Pinky promise." I said, holding out my pinky at him. He looked at it before hesitantly wrapping his pinky around mine. "Come here real quick tho." I said. He came closer and I gave him a kiss on the forehead. We both became a soft pink color. I scruffled his hair and he walked out.

[timeskip cause arina is lazy]

It's been maybe.. an hour? I took a sip of [prefered drink] and put it back down on my desk. I stopped streaming like 30 minutes ago and I was just talking with my friends. I heard a knock on my door and no surprise, it was Karl.

"Hey love, what's wrong?" I asked him. He pouted and wrapped his arms around me. A bit shocked at the sudden action, I became flustered and blushed a bright pinkish red.

"You said you would give me cuddles.." He stated a bit sadly. Oh fuck.. I wrapped an arm around him and told my friends that I had to go.

mmm i got lazy ✨