•+, Wilbur/Jschlatt

DARLIN' (part 1)

PLOT: Mafia AU, Wilbur and Schlatt are your consiglieres and underbosses, both have a crush on you. They both eventually confess to you on the same day.

a/n: i have no idea where tf this is going but yeah also irl minecraft
your mafia name is Malevolentia
better read in dark mode
tommy and tubbo are 18 for the sake of the plot (no smut you fuckin weirdo, does involve seduction tho- idfk if 'seduction' falls under the category of smut but like correct me if im wrong)

5 endings.
1. Wilbur ending (good)
2. Jschlatt ending (good)
3. Wilbur ending (bad)
4. Jschlatt ending (bad)
5. secret ending😩

( SHE/HER )

YOUR POV
I sat down in my chair, my feet resting on the table as I fiddle with a pen. I sigh and stretch then put my feet down on the floor. I took a paper from the many stacks I had on my desk, along with a netherite axe and a sharpened sword. I smiled as I looked at the faces of three of my many victims in the newspaper.

THREE MAFIA MEMBERS FOUND DEAD
Clay, in the mafia, known as 'Dream' along with his goons, Sapnap and George have been found dead this morning. The cause of death has not yet been found but the police suspect that the rivaling mafia leader, Malevolentia has killed them with her team. The bodies were incredibly burned up and scarred. On one of the bodies, they had found a burn mark with the symbol of Maleventia. Today, a witness from the crime had described Malevolentia's face. The police had run a facial recognition but to no avail.

I smirked, they finally found it. I heard the office door open, I gripped my axe but put it back down when I realize it was only Wilbur, my consigliere.

"Oh hello Wilbur, what brings you here?" I asked him.

"Ma'am, someone from the one of the opposing mafia's is requesting a fight with you." He told me sternly. I squinted my eyes.

"Which mafia?" I questioned.

"They did not inform us of that but we believe it is someone from Blood God." He responded.

"Appearance?" I interrogated. If it's someone from 'Blood God', they must be quite powerful. The boss, who likes to be refered to as 'Technoblade', has incredible strength and taken down many mafias. Except for us.

"Tall, terrible posture, blonde messy hair, black and red suit. They were aquainted by a brunette teenager. Though, they are quite weak. (/lh)." He replied. I nodded.

"Very well, what time have they requested? Are you sure it is only blonde?" I asked, again.

"In two hours, on the hill with a single tree on it. We are positive that it is only the blonde."

"Hm, get me Schlatt and come back here immediately afterwards." I commanded. He nodded at me.

"Yes Ma'am." And with that, he left my office, closing the door before leaving. I sighed and took out my computer. I logged in and went to the website I use for getting personal files.

 I logged in and went to the website I use for getting personal files