•+, No one

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: The Egg can take form of a human. If looks could kill, everyone would be dead. Bad to the bone, skilled manipulator.

(  SHE/HER  )

a/n: i just wanted to make this for fun, i got a spark of inspiration from Puffy's stream 😋
you're kind of forced to have coal black hair.
so basically, lets say, you manipulated dream and he is actually innocent
not canonically correct

NO ONE'S POV (Third)

A girl with smooth, charcoal hair sat on a throne with a red oval thing in front of her. The throne was held up by blood red vines. She had a red, tight dress with a ruby choker. Her eyes were a dirty gold with white pupils. The room was empty, the only thing that sat there was a red oval with vines clustering the room and her throne. An entrance was there as well, it was narrow and had to be crawled through. Which is exactly what a male did. He had accidentally stumbled across this room. Curiousity had gotten the better of him and he went up to the woman sat on the throne.

"Oh? Who may you be?" She asked as soon as he had walked up to her. Fear and regret struck upon the man.

"M-My name is Darryl.. I accidentally came across this area.. What is it..?"

"Oh this.. This is my home. My glory and honor. Care for a tour.. Darryl? It may seem like a simple room but I promise it isn't. It's much more than meets the eye." She said, a menacing smirk plastered on her face and her tone was sharp. Her gold eyes shimmered with mischeif.

"If you d-don't mind me asking, what's your name?" He questioned, quite scared. He trembled nervously as the girl raised her eyebrows.

"Y/N." She answered, much more calmly than last she was talked in hopes to calm the boy of his nerves.

"That- That sounds familliar.. Do I perhaps know you?"

A kid with messy chocolate hair sat next to his parents who held a book in hand.

"Darryl, It's important we must teach this to you." An older man said, making the child look up at him.

"What is it papa?" He asked, shakily. His mind ran with thoughts of possibilities of what they were going tell him.

"We must never, I mean never, go near someone named Y/N. She is dangerous, if you see her, you must run. Run far away." The woman told the child, kneeling in front of the kid.

The girl looked sternly at the boy, dead into his eyes.

"Perhaps. Perhaps not." She replied, leaving the boy to his thoughts. She got off the throne and stood in front of him. She stuck her hand in front of the boy, he took it and they both shook hands. Her heels clicked and echoed in the quiet room. "Please, follow me." She told as she walked to the oval like sphere. Darryl followed behind her in suit.

"This, Darryl, is the egg. My prized possession." She informed, with a formal like voice. He stared at it in awe, reaching his hand out to touch it but got swatted away by Y/N's hand.

"It's better if you do not touch it, it can cause major corrosion." She warned and walked away to the next room. Again, Darryl had followed in suit. They both stopped in front of a wall. He was slightly confused but decided not to say anything.

She tapped the wall, which revealed a whole room. He was impressed while the girl stayed unfazed. They both walked into the room, her heels clicked and his shoes tapped. The silence sat in the room as he explored the room. Mentally taking notes about everything. Every statue, painting, detail, he listed.

The vines were also spread into this room, it climbed up the walls. It wrapped around the bottom of containers that were filled with riches. It scared him but it was pushed aside by his awe for the items.

The girl studied his behavior, thinking of a way to manipulate him into become her little toy. It hit her. It hit her like a sack of nickels. Fear. She could use it. So she did. She used his weakness and panic to her advantage.

Now, the egg's vines had spread across the city. It was still expanding, the vines were everywhere. Her plan for the world was set in motion. It already was in motion however.

When a person with dirty, messily kept blonde hair was arrested for multiple bad doings. He pleaded that he was innocent -- which he was. Sadly, no one believed him. That's when she realized she had the power. The power to get what she wanted without getting her hands dirty. The strength she figured out she had. The evil she knew she had corrupted her.

She had one person at her feet. She wanted more. She craved the intense power. She craved the distress of people, it gave her confidence. It gave her a feeling of.. dominance. Like she had the abillity to rule everything and everyone. Which she was.

Her little minion gave had friends. Friends which she could use for her plan, her benefit.

Now she had 10 people at her hand. It wasn't gonna stop there. She wanted more. More power, more strength. The incredible feeling of people suffering. The amazing noise of people weeping. The wonderful sight of her getting what she desired. For what reason did she do this for? Revenge? Perhaps. Power? Definitely.

The 'human' had parents, she had loved ones. But they died. Gone. The same feeling of guilt, terror, sadness. She wanted to see the same people who had made her feel like that experience it. The pain, the horror of seeing your loved ones being taken away in front of them.

However, she did not want death. She wanted to see suffering. But no bloodshed. She wondered how she would achieve this.

Manipulation, of course. Her weapon.

Maybe the true villian isn't really a villian. Maybe they're just bringing karma to those who deserve it.

so i got a bit carried away- 👩‍🦯