•+, Karl

𝗛𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗡' 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗞

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: Your brother, Jimmy, who so happened to be Mr. Beast, wanted you to do a video with you and his friends. There, you met Karl and won the challenge

( SHE/HER )

I groaned in frustration while trying to do this aggravting homework. I gave up and set my workbook aside and went downstairs. I huffed and immediately went the fridge. Jimmy was downstairs, editing a video. I'm assuming he didn't notice me until I loadly opened the fridge. "Oh hey Y/N, you done studying?" He asked me.

"I'll finish it later." I spoke, annoyance clear in my voice. I heard stiffle a laugh.

"Guessing it didn't go so well." He replied.

"No kiddin' We didn't even study that shit, how do you expect me to know, I ain't Albert Einstein." I ranted. Jimmy laughed at that last bit. "So how's editing going?" I asked, clearly trying to evade the subject of homework.

"It's fine," He said, "Just very tedious." He added. I got some leftover lasagna from the fridge and drinks then shoved lasagna in the microwave. I turned around and Jimmy looked like he just had an idea. I raised my eyebrow.

"What did you think of now? Giving away money till im bankrupt?" I questioned him.

"Pfft- No. I was thinking if you wanted to join one of my videos, yknow like in a challenge." He stated. I thought for a moment.

"Depends on the challenge." I responded, I did not wanna get myself into a mess of a situation.

"Hide N' Seek. Whoever wins gets 200k." He replied in sort of a sing songy tone.

"200k eh?" I chuckled. Holy shit did he make a ton of money from these absurd videos. "If I win, give me 250k." I pleaded for a deal. He seemed like he wanted me to participate so I used that to my advantage.

"Deal." He said quite confidentally. "But if you lose, you owe me 300k." He added, bargaining to his side of the deal.

"Hm bet. When is it gonna be filmed?" I agreed and asked.

"Uhh- Sometime next week." He answered.

"Alright. We live in the same house so just let me know when we're filming." I said, taking the lasagna out the microwave and waiting for it to cool down."

I woke up to someone shaking the holy out of me

I woke up to someone shaking the holy out of me. I groaned (not like that you idiots) not wanting to get up. "Fuck off Jimmy. You're ruining my goddamn beauty sleep." I muttered while flipping him off. He faked being offended and turned around.