•+, Tubbo

𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: You and Tubbo clicked together like legos when you first met and got along easily. Although the recent events have changed things. You remember a promise that you and Tubbo made, it was a broken promise now.

(  SHE/HER  )

"As EMPOROR (arina cannot spell) of GREAT country, I choose to REVOKE the citizenship of

TommyInnit, WilburSoot, and Y/U/N (your username)!" The goat man spoke, great pride and venom lacing his voice. You frantically looked around. People pulled crossbows on you, including the person you would never expect to threaten you.

"RUN, RUN!" Wilbur shouted and both you and Tommy. Tommy did as told and ran with Wilbur. But you didn't. You stayed behind. You were surrounded now and raised your hands up in defense.

"Wait." The girl spoke firmly. The men raised an eyebrow. "Before you kill me, I wanna talk to him." She said, pointing at the blonde man behind them.

"What is it Y/N?" He asked. Tears started forming in your eyes.

"How did we get here? Remember when we made a promise? One that we swore to never break?" Her voice got shaky at the end. Tears flowing in both your eyes. You felt an arrow pierce through your chest, through your heart. You felt everything in your body go numb. You fainted on the floor, your blood pooling everywhere.

"WAIT Y/N-" He shouted, pain evident in his voice. He ran towards your body, holding it. Tears fell faster than Niagra Falls. "How-How did we get here?" The boy hiccupped, still holding your dead, very dead, body.

I geniunely hate this sm- But I had to get something out for you guys. I might be a little slow at updates now cause im publishing another book soon (not the sbi one)