•+, Wilbur

𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: Reader makes Wilbur lunches to eat while/before streaming and always leaves a little note telling him how much they love him (which is a lot)
she/they
a/n: hi i got motivation to make this and im a huge wilbur simp😃
btw yall married
i dont know what you british people have as breakfast so im relying on wikipedia
lmao also, this was while wilbur streamed
in his room
i wrote this like a whole ass week ago
if you made a request i promise i'll get working on it, i just've been unmotivated recently but spring break
is soon so

YOUR POV

I opened my eyes as the sunlight peeked into the room. Lifting my head from Wilbur's chest, I carefully shifted around so that my back faced his chest. His arms were wrapped around me softly and his snores could be faintly heard.

I slowly took Wilbur's arms off of me, not willingly but I had to make breakfast, and placed them on the bed. I stood up from the bed and dragged myself over to the kitchen which was next to the living room.

The house itself was a tad messy, scratch that, it was terribly messy. I made my way over to the fridge and got some basic breakfast ingredients. I grabbed some mushrooms(?), bacon, eggs, butter, and some fruit. Making my way over to the pantry, I grabbed some bread slices and put them next to the other ingredients.

I went over to the cabinets to get a pan and plates. I put the pan down onto the stove while heating it up. I put a slice of butter in it and moved the pan around to spread it. I then got the eggs, breaking them and then watching the yolk and whites plop into the pan.

I waited for a bit until they cooked as sunny side up eggs don't take long to cook. Once they finished cooking, I placed them on the plates and started to cook the bacon next.

! t/s, i dont feel like writing a whole ass cooking scene (lowercase intended)

i smiled at myself pridefully, looking down at the plates of food. grabbing the plates, i put them onto the dining table and sat down.

eating my food while subconsciously bouncing my leg up and down, my mind wandered into a space of random thoughts.

"what if one day, i don't wake up? how would wilbur feel? what if.. wilbur didn't wake up?

no stupid, he wouldn't.. he wouldn't.

what would i do if wilbur cheated? i wouldn't be able to handle it." my brain ran with these.. unpleasuring thoughts.

i shook my head and frowned, quickly loosing some of my appetite but i wasn't gonna let 30 minutes of cooking go to waste so i ate half of it.

i noticed that wilbur hadn't woken up yet and i had to go to work soon.

i wasn't mad, just.. slightly disappointed. but he needs the sleep. he works so hard for his viewers and to edit and upload that sometimes he forgets to take care of himself.

i sighed silently and stood up, slipping the leftover breakfast into a container that i was gonna bring and eat during my lunch break.