•+, Eret

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧: Angst for Valentines? Haha yes. Anyway, Eret kills Y/N in the control room when reader had crush on him 😋🤕
tw: gore and fighting
sadist dream 👩‍🦯
(  MAINLY INTEDED FOR FEMALE  )

You weren't expecting it when you stepped into the cold room. It was a silent warning you left unread, an alarm that checked off every red light you blissfully ignored- a daisy in the middle of a lava lake. You weren't expecting the air to fill with dust as enemies shot out at you. Faces you swore to get revenge on and people who you held grudges against since the very beginning. You weren't expecting it. You were blind to it, happily weaving around it like a thorn in a hay stack you pretended was never there- couldn't hurt you. Blinded by the things you longed for and the people you followed till the end of the Earth. Thr nation, you loyalty and freedom you fought for.

The land was always a blooming. A warm breeze travelled over the server on onto the nation you and your peers sprouted from the ground, proud parents witnessing their child grow into a legacy, a story to be told. It was a beautiful lie covering up the dark truth your brain seemed to refuse to witness or acknowledge. The flowers bloomed across the hills and their colors beamed into the dark sky, like glowing crystals sprouted from the ground, bees buzzing around the petals as if they were dancing. 

You weren't expecting it. No one was. Nothing could have prepared you for the heartbreak and pain.

~

You walked into the room with them, eyes immediately scanning your new surroundings and the chests you assumed had items in them.
Each chest adored with a sign to their respective owners, items waiting to be claimed inside, shimmering with newity. It was a small room, the walls and floor made out of blackstone, chests had littered against the walls on both sides with a singular oak button in the middle of the room. It made you feel slightly uneasy for a reason you couldnt seem to pin-point, grabbing a fistful of your uniform like it would disappear suddenly. The room made you nervous, too nervous for your liking. However, you pushed it aside, giving Eret the benefit of doubt. Should you have done that? Simple answer, No. No, you shouldn't have.

"Ooh what's this button?" Tommy asked, pressing it (fucking idiot-).

"Well I-"

"WHY WOULD YOU PUSH THE BUTTON-"

The walls opened which activated your fight or flight mode. You first tried flight and escape through the tunnels. Didn't work. So you had to fight. Multiple voices were yelling as the faces of our enemies came through the walls. You could hear the yelps of pain from your friends which made you much more vulnerable. You hated seeing your friends dying, screams of pain, and pleading.

"TR- TRAITOR!" You heard Wilbur yell. Dream faced you. He stood for a second and so did you.

He ran towards you, axe in hand, shield in the other. He swung his axe at you and you moved swiftly to the other side. The gas in the air made you whoozy and you stumbled, giving Dream an upper hand. The blade of his axe stabbed into your spine which let you let out a scream of excruciating pain. It hurt. But what hurt you more was knowing that your crush could be an aquaintance in your death. You tried getting up but Dream had different plans. He kicked your stomach then stomped on your head. The crush of your skull echoed through the room which made everybody but Dream, cringe. Instead, Dream started laughing and grinned at your dead body.

THANK YOU TO MY FRIEND FROM DISCORD FOR HELPING ME WRITE 💕💕💕